World Wide The Solo Cup Stretch Challenge

Then you un-transplanted it quick enough based on my comments, and I agreed it was still ok as a solo cup grow. So where is the rub?
From an outsiders perspective it appears @FarmerJake was commenting on his excitement to transplant AFTER the 30 days of the contest is over…..he didn’t say he did transplant.

:yeahthat: That’s how interpreted it but unfortunately I think this all too late since he did say he killed the whole grow this morning cause of bugs

From an outsiders perspective it appears @FarmerJake was commenting on his excitement to transplant AFTER the 30 days of the contest is over…..he didn’t say he did transplant.
@St. Tom and I both agreed he did not transplant it. What more needs to be said?

You all have no idea how happy I am to never create, or officiate another game here!

Unfortunately the super Orange Haze stalled out last week but for some reason the Blue shoes sprayed remix from night owl I have in a solo cup that of course I didn't have in the stretch challenge on Day 35 is almost over a foot 🤦‍♂️

Unfortunately the super Orange Haze stalled out last week but for some reason the Blue shoes sprayed remix from night owl I have in a solo cup that of course I didn't have in the stretch challenge on Day 35 is almost over a foot 🤦‍♂️
Same here, both of the other thunderfvcks are doing great.

Week 5 (Sex)
I don't think we are measuring anymore but I throw in an update for week 5.

Jean-O, Rootbeer Float S2
I'm hitting her with 1.8 EC at least twice a day with a little cal/mag added. She still has some weird leave discoloration so I don't really know what's going on. I'll leave the cal/Mag out foe the next feeding.

Sawney, Lecter is doing well too.

20240105_211309.jpg
20240105_211323.jpg

Back