Week 5
Sawney Bean's
Banana Daddy Auto
Day 37
Looking ok so far, still in no hurry to flower though
20240110_091223.jpg
20240110_091239.jpg
20240110_091253.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green ...can I Please Bump you on this one.....from the first post it looks like 1 Prize Winner....with a @Sawney_bean Prize.....

Can you Confirm.....?
Yes and no, @FarmerJake won the stretch portion of the game. The game is not over, after the stretch portion it turned into a regular solo cup challenge. There will be a poll in the end for best plant.

By the way folks we do not need weekly updates now, just the regular Milestones need to be documented.

Think you know how to grow? Here is a 30 day challenge to test those skills, grow the tallest autoflowering cannabis plant in a solo cup.

The root system must remain in the cup, the medium must be contained in the cup of 18 oz maximum volume, the bottom of the cup is to be air gapped to prevent roots from growing outside of the cup. Updates are to included a picture of the under cup gap and the "air pruned roots".

Pictures for judging will be submitted on January 1, 2024

Yes and no, @FarmerJake won the stretch portion of the game. The game is not over, after the stretch portion it turned into a regular solo cup challenge. There will be a poll in the end for best plant.

By the way folks we do not need weekly updates now, just the regular Milestones need to be documented.

@Mañ'O'Green Okay....I'll leave all the decissions to You......:headbang:....your contest...your prize..and I'm no further forward trying to suss it out...:pighug:...

Good Luck everyone. :bravo:...I Think Solo cup growers are Amazing.

@Mañ'O'Green Okay....I'll leave all the decissions to You......:headbang:....your contest...your prize..and I'm no further forward trying to suss it out...:pighug:...

Good Luck everyone. :bravo:...I Think Solo cup growers are Amazing.
Ok, thanks. I think it is clearly stated in the first post. "The game will continue as a normal Grow & Show after the Stretch Game is over. There will be a popularity poll for best plant when all plants have had their Bud milestones posted, or the grow ended."

Early flower
Well, here she is so far. Pretty sure anyone else would have dumped her by now but what the hell.
IMG20240114070319.jpg

IMG20240114070330.jpg

Almost as tall as the solo cup.

Early Flower
@Sawney_bean
Banana Daddy Auto
Day 42
Now she decides to have a good stretch :crying:
20240115_092732.jpg
20240115_092804.jpg
20240115_092831.jpg
20240115_092841.jpg

Here's my Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix from Night Owl and was the other one I started 48 days ago and of course I didn't enter it in the challenge, also I used a 16oz square Solo cup instead of the regular ones and I just can't believe the amount of stretch that's happened the last couple weeks and the aroma is actually pretty strong sweet blueberry smell and is just under 22" tall.
KIMG9379.JPG

Back