The worlds first organic living coco coir growers thread .

Hey man, what do you PH at each stage? I looked through the threads but I didnt see you mention it.
No ph man ,just let the microbes do the work ,feed with teas add some amendments an keep it living .

9lb hammer s1 living coco organics
20221214_130251.jpg
20221214_130238.jpg

nice! im running Coast of maine Aeration blend coco 70%coco 30% perlite with amendments. I then took it and blasted it with lobster compost and worm castings. Mycelium is growing on the top nicely. Seems to be going well currently. Im ready for anything though. this thread is awesome by the way thank you for starting it. even in 2022 theres not much out there for living coco.

Edit: added photo taken today day 16.

Attachments

• IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 20
nice! im running Coast of maine Aeration blend coco 70%coco 30% perlite with amendments. I then took it and blasted it with lobster compost and worm castings. Mycelium is growing on the top nicely. Seems to be going well currently. Im ready for anything though. this thread is awesome by the way thank you for starting it. even in 2022 theres not much out there for living coco.

Edit: added photo taken today day 16.
Your welcome when I started people told me it wouldn't work but I had limited success with living coco so it just needed me to fix a few things an keep working it .now it's becoming a popular grow method an I kinda feel like a proud papa watching his kids make it lol .Goodluck with your grow man so far looking good.

Things have been going incredible with the living coco grow...I know what you mean about the people telling you it wont work. heard that last month. Which is funny because now that I think of it those who did nothing but talk crap on the method have been super quiet as of late which Is hilarious to think of now.

No bottle nutes, just dry amendments, high frequency fertigation by way of compost tea which I adjust depending on what I feel like the girls want just to really pump em up.

These are Twisted Tree Alien moonrock OG's Day 32. Topped Day 16 5th node down to the 4th going absolute ham.

Thank you for the thread Papa coco

Attachments

• IMG_4491.jpeg
    IMG_4491.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 21
Things have been going incredible with the living coco grow...I know what you mean about the people telling you it wont work. heard that last month. Which is funny because now that I think of it those who did nothing but talk crap on the method have been super quiet as of late which Is hilarious to think of now.

No bottle nutes, just dry amendments, high frequency fertigation by way of compost tea which I adjust depending on what I feel like the girls want just to really pump em up.

These are Twisted Tree Alien moonrock OG's Day 32. Topped Day 16 5th node down to the 4th going absolute ham.

Thank you for the thread Papa coco
Those look great thanks for the Papa coco I dig that .It's really quite nice to get the living coco going every thing runs smoothly an the dank keeps flowing in a microbial dream.

Back