The worlds first organic living coco coir growers thread .

dankstyle J

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Boy to I love ❤ to grow my own medicine it's a very important part of my life .Over the years I have tried quite a few different methods an styles but within experimentation came across a method of growing not used an commonly thought of as not something to do ,adding organic soil builders to coco to keep a microbial population ,and not using any bottled nutes but making homemade teas to keep the microbes working ,and man does it work ,I first started working on the formula years ago and at first failed making me believe it might not be possible to have a hydro with the cleaness an medical benefits of organic .After many sleepless nights an hours an hours of research (it's what I do for fun lol)I finally started seeing amazing results growing with organic living coco ,the purpose of this thread is to highlight an show others how to grow living coco an to document an undocumented way of growing,welcome to organic livin coco .

I will be using down to earth pro organic coco coir mix ,gardener an bloomes organic blue ribbon as my coco ,but will mostly use down to earths products being that its local some of the additional organics are kelp meal ,cotton seed meal ,worm castings blood meal ,bat guano ,seabird guano,ect
Feedings' are done with homemade teas concentrating on feeding the coco an microbial population.

I'm primed for this, been wondering if it's possible recently and it obviously is. Looking forward to the details. I'd pretty much given up on soil because of those damn fungus gnats, do you get this problem with the living coco?

I'm primed for this, been wondering if it's possible recently and it obviously is. Looking forward to the details. I'd pretty much given up on soil because of those damn fungus gnats, do you get this problem with the living coco?
Yes bugs are unfortunately part of growing an plants but with so many ways to deal with them we are in luck ,I often have them an they cause no problems but then again I have had them cause major problems at times,mosquito dunks ground up sprinkled on the coco I heard works as well d e ,diamatious earth incredibly misspelled lol also works ,I usually dry out my medium an disturb the top layer of soil not hurting the roots I might add an that sometimes works on a hot day I have left my coco in a super hot car and that will kill them also running hella hot water over soil helps as well ,but I always wonder about the damage to the microbe helpers .

Now this is going to be very interesting . :thumbsup:
Thanks hecno I got autos growing and photos ,and they are loving it,having to water pretty heavy every day and watching bud growth that is pretty amazing,it all started with a pot pros comp white widow of seedsman orgin that tasted like grade a clean organics but looked like top shelf hydro ,I had failed on numerous plants before that with hot mix after hot mix getting the ratios was hard,figuring out the watering was also hard ,now I've got it figured out it's running smooth.

Subbed up brother sounds cool!:toke:
Thanks very much friend it is quite cool ,there are quite a few factors to address an top dressing can be used a lil more effectively than soil still figuring out some of the fine tuning.

This bio legend photo an my dedoverde haze auto xfatismo express are growing in living coco the auto has gotten really big ,and growth on the bio legend has been great ,plants are almost always happy leafs up .
WP_20170824_002.jpg

Back