Indoor Thin stringy leaves & seemed to have stopped flowering?

Reaction score
Yo guys, I have attached pics of the plants I have currently in my 2x2.
• Gorilla Punch by FastBuds (week 5-6)
• Forbidden Runtz by FastBuds (week 4-5)
• FogDog by AtlasSeeds (week 4-5)

All was going well until recently when the Runtz & FogDog seemed to have stopped flowering. Forbidden Runtz is stretching mad right now, but I’m concerned because she showed signs of flowering but has now came to a halt! Also her new leaf growth at the top looks stringy & is droopy!

FogDog has showed similar signs also, however she has a longer life than the other 2 so I’m not toooo concerned right now.

F45C530C-C050-4685-A327-3E5813F7F050.jpeg

Gorilla Punch is the only one as it should be.

F9563FF2-F4AF-4BD2-9946-F354D28BDE4E.jpeg

944184CB-5DCC-4258-807B-AA98086BF041.jpeg

Fog Dog

98220FA5-71D8-4F57-9F93-396DFDA25F9E.jpeg

54229AB8-3C3A-486F-8854-BFF12AB95F18.jpeg

Forbidden Runtz

Also to top things off I have noticed my soil is hydrophobic in parts!

Details:
• RT is 25C in day & 22C at night
• RH is 30-40% all the time.
• Lumatek ATS200W PRO
• 8L Fabric pots
•BioBizz LightMix & Coco 70/30
• BioTabs organic nutes

Does anyone have any info or suggestions please?

Thanks fellas!

Last edited:
Yo guys, I have attached pics of the plants I have currently in my 2x2.
• Gorilla Punch by FastBuds (week 5-6)
• Forbidden Runtz by FastBuds (week 4-5)
• FogDog by AtlasSeeds (week 4-5)

All was going well until recently when the Runtz & FogDog seemed to have stopped flowering. Forbidden Runtz is stretching mad right now, but I’m concerned because she showed signs of flowering but has now came to a halt! Also her new leaf growth at the top looks stringy & is droopy!

FogDog has showed similar signs also, however she has a longer life than the other 2 so I’m not toooo concerned right now.

View attachment 1595720
Gorilla Punch is the only one as it should be.

View attachment 1595721
View attachment 1595722
Fog Dog

View attachment 1595723
View attachment 1595724
Forbidden Runtz

Also to top things off I have noticed my soil is hydrophobic in parts!

Details:
• RT is 25C in day & 22C at night
• RH is 30-40% all the time.
• Lumatek ATS200W PRO
• 8L Fabric pots
•BioBizz LightMix & Coco 70/30
• BioTabs organic nutes

Does anyone have any info or suggestions please?

Thanks fellas!
I've seen that behavior flipping from flower back to veg. Are you sure there are no light leaks and you didn't accidentally switch your timer to always on? I've been guilty of both things which is why I'm asking.

I've seen that behavior flipping from flower back to veg. Are you sure there are no light leaks and you didn't accidentally switch your timer to always on? I've been guilty of both things which is why I'm asking.
I’m pretty sure there has been no light leaks an lights have been on an 18/6 schedule from the start. I’m confused how a plant can start flowering an then back into veg?! Is that what this looks like to You?

I’m pretty sure there has been no light leaks an lights have been on an 18/6 schedule from the start. I’m confused how a plant can start flowering an then back into veg?! Is that what this looks like to You?
No it doesn't. But I have noticed that everything seems to stop growing for awhile when the light schedule goes back to mostly day. I just threw it out there just in case.

No it doesn't. But I have noticed that everything seems to stop growing for awhile when the light schedule goes back to mostly day. I just threw it out there just in case.
shit my stoned ass forgot to mention that these are all autos lol I’m still confused how flowering autos can revert back to veg!

Check the amount of light you are delivering to the plants. The taco folding, light colored fans, and razor edges indicate light stress. As a plant heads into flower, they want and need more , but also get much closer to the source.
Your plants look good otherwise!!!

Check the amount of light you are delivering to the plants. The taco folding, light colored fans, and razor edges indicate light stress. As a plant heads into flower, they want and need more , but also get much closer to the source.
Your plants look good otherwise!!!
With you saying that would you say it’s best to raise the lights a little to reduce intensity?
The Lumatek 200 PRO isn’t a super powerful light so I thought the plants could withstand it. The light gives off a lot of heat though, I must say! I placed my thermometer at the top of the canopy just now an it read 28c! So it could be heat stress do you think?

I am confused as to why it’s not happening to the Gorilla Punch though?

I’m thinking 200w isn’t enough for 3 smallish autos.

Check your light manufacturer’s recommendations. What is the distance from plant to lights? 28c is a bit warm, but not likely the cause. Either raise your lights or dim them a bit and see how the plants respond.
Zero downside in trying that.

Back