Dutch Passion Think Big

Varkhond

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gelato Auto Fastbuds
My absolute least effort plant ever and very good harvest it seems for my average. Awesome first experience with "turbo dried" ugly buds, just hang her to dry in a few pieces. :) Very impressing plant, will grow again. I had a very stressing time so I did no LST and very sparsely defoiling.
3.jpg
Cheers Dutch Passion! <3

Nutes: Jungle Juice Grow & Micro, Sweet Candy & Bud Explosion. Sweet candy every feed, Bud explosion in the second half. Grow & micro cut at week 8.
Light: TS1000 Mars Hydro. 15 Liter pot pure coco no perlite nothing special. Watering average each 3.5 days throughout grow.

Total age seed to harvest; 12 weeks 2 days.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 42
Yeah this time it has been to wet in the downer parts. :p
I usually would clean out the overflow, but this time I could not get the time in... :(
I might try the same again but raising it alittle so the roots dont sit in that. Cheers. :)Edit: Is there maybe something similar to that thing that can more easily spread Her Majestys legs so to say, I spend way to much time when I train... XD
My own amature estimate is if I spread her out and did not let her stand and get soggy and algae, I could have pulled up to 20% more weight.

Back