Three leaf seedling

Reaction score
It's genetic mutation, we know that. So let's myth bust some questions...

Does that also mean:
- genetic is unstable?
- not breed enough long to F4, F5?
- those mutants have tendency to hermie more often?
- they're not the same quallity (yield, % THC, aroma) like "normal" ones?

Which one would you choose?

It's genetic mutation, we know that. So let's myth bust some questions...

Does that also mean:
- genetic is unstable?
- not breed enough long to F4, F5?
- those mutants have tendency to hermie more often?
- they're not the same quallity (yield, % THC, aroma) like "normal" ones?

Which one would you choose?
Unstable, grew a 2nd main stem too.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I have a Sweet Nurse CBD with 3 sets of leaves and I'm pretty confident that she will yield more than my other plants. - more branches = more flowers.

She is about 45 days old and I haven't seen any signs of herming.

I'm not breeding plants or seeds so I don't know about that and unfortunately I only planted one seed of this strain so I will not know about the quality of this one compared to the other. At least not until I plant the rest of the seeds but that could be a year in the future.

The last plant I grew did this (A NL strain) Other than the three leaves it grew fine. Even though I had to harvest 2-3 weeks early, due to a flood, it was still ok smoke.

Hey @KonopCh!

Nice! You got a trilealf seedling! There's nothing to worry about it, as the genetics is stable. Quality and quantity should not be affected at all, unless the grower does something. :)

I also did a bit of research online, and found out that those 3-leaf mutations can grow a bit more side branches, so maybe those are good for some training and SCROG setup.

Genetic diversity. Might be fine, might be an anomaly. Won't know till you grow! I've got one too, a sour livers that was a twin. I've now cut her back to the one head, but she's way behind in size. I'm not crowded for space, so instead of culling, I planted a second seed (to see the true genetics) but will run her out to see what she'll do. Not expecting much, she is so small... in the photo, she's the center girl. Same age as the large ones... you can see the front left is the replacement, and she's just as big
20180101_114426.jpg

Ive grown a handful of mutants and quality is amazing with terps on terps!!!! The strongest lemon floor cleaner tasting herb ive ever grown was a trifoliate six shooter.i love my lil monster mutants but depending on the mutation they can yield on the smaller side compared to some of normal structure

20180104_173252 (1).jpg
20180104_173257.jpg
I have a generation of seeds w twinetics. I can only pull up to a zip each but they are frosty enough to do sea of green with.Never had one of my mutants herm and ive grown out more than a dozen

Last edited:
Back