Thrips

Reaction score
Could I use swirski mites to kill the thrips? Also, if you can, are the mites damaging to cannabis

Nasty lil fuckers they will stunt ur growth hard to get rid of. Safers soap works, maybe try just soap and water. With this you need to apply many times, but is harmless to plant. Wash out ur grow area. I've tried diatimatious earth don't know if it worked. I've tried neem oil only spray in vedge some people speak lowly of this stuff but after you spray it seems to act as folier feeding the plant seems to like it. Up to you what u do good luck.

Been fighting thrips for ages had to chop a blue cheese early so started four new seeds after a clean up now thrip free.. Hope it stays like that they're so fucking hard to fight I nearly gave up early on the blue cheese..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

I'd stay away from neem oil. Azadirachtin is nasty stuff, and the Cannabis plant uptakes it quite easily.
https://steemit.com/cannabis/@drutt...e-chs-is-actually-azadirachtin-neem-poisoning
The link not working.. I used grape seed oil mixed with soap and water seems to have worked I can't believe a simple spray would work better than pesticides lol keep seeing the odd thrip every few days but haven't seen one in three days so far..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

Back