Time to go

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hi peoples,
little bit sad about this but i think I’m gonna move to another forum. Nothing personal, I just don’t get enough feedback on here. My last 3 weekly updates have had just a very small number of replies and a lot of posts get overlooked, I mainly put this down to living in the uk and the time zones. So from me and my girl I say a big thankyou and goodbye.
The Sheriff
08512114-615F-4CBB-A036-04F3C96362E7.jpeg

She is a cracker. I am a UK grower. Maybe like me many others are getting back into work with restrictions being lifted. I have been busier last few weeks than I have been in ages and my presence on AFN has dropped with work commitments and long hours.
Up to you to decide if another forum is better for you? I find everyone helpful and does not matter if they are uk or USA.
Not going to beg you to stay, but reconsider as I strongly believe this is the best site on the web for friendly, helpful advice and I can honestly say some of the people that I have spoken with are now like friends.
Cheers,
EP3

:sadcry:
Hi peoples,
little bit sad about this but i think I’m gonna move to another forum. Nothing personal, I just don’t get enough feedback on here. My last 3 weekly updates have had just a very small number of replies and a lot of posts get overlooked, I mainly put this down to living in the uk and the time zones. So from me and my girl I say a big thankyou and goodbye.
The Sheriff
View attachment 1317367

Sorry to see you go Sheriff

Bro, no need to do it alone, you ok?

There are many pitfalls with growing and its good to have guys and gals with knowledge that help you when needed and sometimes just getting the guidance and encouragement helps when you feel a bit lost.

:cheers: ,
EP3

Hi peoples,
The Sheriff
View attachment 1317367
hey sheriff sometimes it takes awhile to gather a following here but just do your thing make weekly posts jump into other peoples threads chat with them you will find yourself making friends sooner or later
JSH 1973 had a great point get your self one full grow with weekly updates in a thread and you can join the cultivators club

I'm in the same boat Sheriff. I love growing, my post didn't seem to get much traction. From what I've gathered on other posts I've been interacting with, this place is pure fam when it comes to growing, so much friendliness. I encourage you to stay with me and keep plugging away. eventually like others said well have plenty of friends and maybe become Guru Growers ourselves. Cheers growmie!

Back