Tincture Thread

"Oven fan" is referring to the exhaust fan above the stove . I think that should be clarified but not sure what the right word is
Ahhhh we call them extractor fans (or just extractors). I was confused, because my oven is a fan oven.

I'll just have to do it with the doors and windows open to get some airflow, and bring a fan down from upstairs to push the vapour towards the door.

Cheers guys! :bighug:

So i have a friend that has similar spine issues to me and this old friend(70+ years old) has been a chronic toker for over 50 years. I tell him that this stuff is said to be crazy powerful and to start with a 1ML tester batch to see how the effects are before upping the dose. I go home and come back to watch the ball game with my friend around hmm maybe 8-9. I don't notice that my friend is not talking much at all(though often we don't have a whole lot to say...lol) So i get up to grab a drink, and when i am on my way back my friend gets up and pretty much walks right into me and mumbles something to the effect of "ahh i have to go to bed". I am thinking that he worked super hard and is messed up form the excessive workload of the day. I go home and take my 1ml and catch a really good buzz, not overpowering, and I know I can handle more next time. So the next morning i go to my friends place and he says something to the effect of "holy shit, that tincture is crazy! Were you here last night?" ummm i was staggered "Dude i took a 1ml and caught a great buzz,ummmm how much did you take???" We go to his desk where he keeps it, grabs out the measuring syringe holds it up and says "I took one, like you said!!"....I reply with "Oh you jackass, i told you to take one milliliter, not a whole fucking syringe". My friend goes on to tell me that it was "nearly a religious experience" for him, and also a total out of body experience(hence the barely realizing i was there). What a jackass!! Takes a 4ml syringe the first time. I ask him how he slept, and he tells me that it was the best round of sleep he has had in over 20 years.
This is the story that I read that forced me to make some, I thought 'I need a religious experience'. :rofl:
I was dubious at first, it has to be said, considering the size of doses people were talking about, but it really works. I plan on making a batch of GDT with every plant I grow, it's only a little herb, but the return is just insane.
This weekend, I'm gonna make a Strawberry Nuggets, and Forgotten Cookies batch, and test to see what the differences are, I'll post my findings here

I'm partway through making my first batch... daughter decides she wants to use the kitchen... Get a bloody job, woman! Let me enjoy my time off work in peace!

Decarbed herb in the jar with the 151, waiting on the water bath...

I'm partway through making my first batch... daughter decides she wants to use the kitchen... Get a bloody job, woman! Let me enjoy my time off work in peace!

Decarbed herb in the jar with the 151, waiting on the water bath...
Exciting, I can't wait to hear what you think of the results!

Well it melted my thermometer which I've had for years, and it tastes absolutely vile! I'm not sure if I evaporated enough alcohol because it wouldn't sit nicely at the right temperature so I got about 40ml of tincture having put in 60ml of 151 or just over.

When I tipped it into the half glass of water it went cloudy pale green. Is that normal?

Back