Tincture Thread

So I got to try the tincture this evening, I took 2ml of the honey recipe. Pleasant taste and easy to swallow.
It took 1.5hrs to feel tingly and 2 hours to feel a bit stoned. I installed a brain age app on my phone for fun and my brain aged 8 years in two hours apparently [emoji23] not only that but I turned into a gourmet chef.
565ce5d9f3add599eaae202b506e3947.jpg
8badbdf325e95dddff9ea8dd73dc4c4f.jpg
7b7b6734703a26e9e7bea73adfe6da4b.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Lmao
So I got to try the tincture this evening, I took 2ml of the honey recipe. Pleasant taste and easy to swallow.
It took 1.5hrs to feel tingly and 2 hours to feel a bit stoned. I installed a brain age app on my phone for fun and my brain aged 8 years in two hours apparently [emoji23] not only that but I turned into a gourmet chef.
565ce5d9f3add599eaae202b506e3947.jpg
8badbdf325e95dddff9ea8dd73dc4c4f.jpg
7b7b6734703a26e9e7bea73adfe6da4b.jpg

Another win for tincture.
A family memeber had a bit of an incident on his quad this weekend, snapped his collar bone (it's poking out, but not broken the skin) went to the hospital, and they told him they have to wait a week or 2 before deciding whether to operate or not, and sent him home and told him to take paracetamol :cuss: idiots
So I get a phonecall, have I got anything for the pain, I gave him some of my Fugue State tincture, with doseage instructions. The last I heard, last night, he was laughing and joking like he was drunk, I asked him about the pain he said 'I can still feel the pain, but I'm enjoying myself too much to care!' :woohoo:
:crying:

Awesome bud!! The original recipe was posted by the founder of Highrise seeds (username Cres/Krk) and I have been using it for many batches of tincture using several dozen varieties of bud.

From a medical perspective , this shit is a miracle cure. The trick is finding the right variety for your medical issues. I deal with 24/7 severe chronic pain due to ruptured discs in the upper neck, along with several other throwback issues like anxiety, insomnia, depression, scoliosis in the mid spine. Ive toked weed for almost 30 years and no amount of toking can touch the pain. As a psychological distraction smoking works great, but as far as actually taking pain away positive results have been minimal.

So a special thanks goes out to @StickMan. I read stickmans posts several years ago and saw he was having great results for his pain using portal dragon strains and especially tincture. If it wasn't for stickman, there is a good chance i never would have joined the online world of cannabis. Seriously stick....thanks for that man.

Like everything I do, I rush in head first with some serious tenacity!! First thing to overcome was the damn booze.....you simply cannot buy high test booze here. Nothing over 151 exists in our country, or at least nowhere within 1000 miles. I was fortunate to have a friend that goes to the states every year and she agreed to pick me up a bottle of 151 or 190 everclear. The instant i get the bottle i am right fired up to make a batch, and of course i do at the first opportunity!! I follow the directions already laid out. Easy to make for sure. An hour goes by and I have a batch.

So i have a friend that has similar spine issues to me and this old friend(70+ years old) has been a chronic toker for over 50 years. I tell him that this stuff is said to be crazy powerful and to start with a 1ML tester batch to see how the effects are before upping the dose. I go home and come back to watch the ball game with my friend around hmm maybe 8-9. I don't notice that my friend is not talking much at all(though often we don't have a whole lot to say...lol) So i get up to grab a drink, and when i am on my way back my friend gets up and pretty much walks right into me and mumbles something to the effect of "ahh i have to go to bed". I am thinking that he worked super hard and is messed up form the excessive workload of the day. I go home and take my 1ml and catch a really good buzz, not overpowering, and I know I can handle more next time. So the next morning i go to my friends place and he says something to the effect of "holy shit, that tincture is crazy! Were you here last night?" ummm i was staggered "Dude i took a 1ml and caught a great buzz,ummmm how much did you take???" We go to his desk where he keeps it, grabs out the measuring syringe holds it up and says "I took one, like you said!!"....I reply with "Oh you jackass, i told you to take one milliliter, not a whole fucking syringe". My friend goes on to tell me that it was "nearly a religious experience" for him, and also a total out of body experience(hence the barely realizing i was there). What a jackass!! Takes a 4ml syringe the first time. I ask him how he slept, and he tells me that it was the best round of sleep he has had in over 20 years.

So now my own experiences. I am very observant to the varied effects, and my there is some really varied effects!! So i generally start every batch i make with 2ml to feel full effects, and then i decide if i want to step over the line with 3ml or higher doses.

This is my high dose (3ml) varied effects so far
Green Poison Blackstone/stone dragon - Within an hour you start to get really high, but it quickly extends into a trance like state which literally forces me to sleep. Great stuff for the purpose!! In lower controlled doses the effect is not so amplified and it does no force sleep. Great muscle and nerve pain control.

Think Fast/Citrus Noir - Floating euphoric feeling, this stuff has been key for me. I have come closest to out of body experiences on these two varieties. I am gonna throw down a quick personal experience story using the think fast.

So i go Ice fishing super early one morning....with the messed up spine fishing all day hurts bad, and by the end of the day(dawn until dusk fish) I am hurting bigtime. I was certainly dehydrated from fishing. I eat some dinner with my wife and around 9pm I take a good strong dose of tincture taking 3.5ml of think fast GDT, and come to my office upstairs to do some AFN stuff and toke a bunch of vape bags. Before i know it, its 12 midnight, and i am just wasted. I go downstair to the kitchen to get something to eat and some drinks...i was literally stumbling around like i was back in my booze drinking days(laughing the whole time how fucked up I was), and then i realized the simple truth. My pain was 90% gone, which after a whole day of fishing outside all day was absolutely unheard of!! Since then i have had several experiences with various types of tincture, I was force fed all of these opiates and other painkillers and not once did they ever hit my severe pain like the tincture did!!

Not every variety is a nice kind buzz though!! I have had some adverse effect testing high dose tinctures. Oh yes...now would be a great time to talk to you guys about high dose tincture. High dose is a relative term....so I take up to 4ml in a single shot, and I often take 2-3ml during the day and work. Realize that i am 200 pounds in weight. I have had some other folks take 1ml and be just blasted, some even reporting the effects heavily in the morning.(these are folks that don't toke though) Weight and tolerance do play a point to some degree, and you should be mindful of that if you are panning on pushing the limits with tincture. If you only weigh 100 pounds soaking wet and attempt to take 4ml, you are not going to have a good time!! remember this......its a hell of alot easier to take tincture than to (un)take it!!

Okay so adverse effects. A very few varieties i have done have had adverse effects. Rushes of "oh shit i took too much" paranoia feelings are not very enjoyable, nor is the rapid heartbeat effect that a couple of varieties have brought out. Those with heart conditions, should be weary and start low to feel the effects before rising to 2 or more ML. One variety i did the increased heartbeat was concerning for me, 100 mile an hour heartbeats that feel like your heart is going to pound through your ribs isn't very enjoyable. Know your buzz effect at a lower dosage, before you get crazy with this stuff. Trust me. Also be careful with duration after dosing...on an empty stomach it takes usually 30-40 minutes before you start to feel any real strong effects. With food in your stomach it could take as long as 2 hours to feel full effects. Don't assume that "its not working" an hour after taking it, and take more. Give it time to sink in.

Okay recreational use - this is two fold....a recreational miracle(for those with common sense), and a recreational nightmare(for those without common sense). Lets throw down some math. It takes 4grams of weed to make a batch of 30ml of tincture. 30ML could get you high 10 times for 8 hours(3ml doses)......wait a second....for 4 grams? I could smoke 4 grams easily in a day!! Seriously....i was, and am blown away by the power of the GDT!! Honestly, if GDT ended up at a party and guys were "manning up" and taking 10ml or more, the scene would turn to shit really quickly.

Ingestion - Alright...so the recipe says take it under the tongue....the first time i did it that way...seriously, its like drinking pure fire!! Hot damn, does it burn, and the taste? Wow....terrible flavour!! Never again did i do it that way!! From that point on i started mixing it in a bit of water, gradually increasing the amount of water to dilute it, and gradually increasing the amount of water as time went by to cut the taste. I now take it in a half glass of cold water, and i also follow up with a full glass of water after i chug the GDT in a half glass. I find no matter what variety of GDT I make, I get seriously dried out.

I have more i want to add to this....will finish later
Skelly thanks man just read recipe and entire thread. Im so excited about trying this!! For my mom to who suffers from fibromyalgia Your such a godsend to everyone on this sight man. You don't know how much I appreciate all you do!! Cheers Bro:chef:

I did the honey Tincture, easy to swallow and I find 1ml knocks the pain and helps with sleep. 2 to 3ml and you're sleeping 12 hours lol
Skelly thanks man just read recipe and entire thread. Im so excited about trying this!! For my mom to who suffers from fibromyalgia Your such a godsend to everyone on this sight man. You don't know how much I appreciate all you do!! Cheers Bro:chef:

Thanks so much for the kind words bud. I absolutely believe 110% about the healing properties of canna, because i have seen and felt the difference it makes. As a distraction toking is a great way to get a buzz into you....but for true medical effects i think tinctures and similar are certainly the way to go. I am going to have to give the honey tincture a try sometime!

I'm trying to find the easiest way of making vape oil from trimmings without using alchol if anyone has any ideas. A.A means any alchol for me is a huge risk.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
@Aquadoll visit my QWET to Vape thread I have id down to a science. There will be no Ethanol remaining in the final product. Link in my signature.

No I didn't take 1ml. I don't know how much I took, it wouldn't all fit in the bottle and I'd counted 42 pipettes worth into the bottle (there was 45 or 46ml in the beaker after filtering). It was probably around 3ml that I took. I wouldn't try that again, next time I'd probably try half a ml. No-one else in the house seems interested in trying it so it may be all a wasted effort anyway.

Bear in mind I neither smoke nor vape. I still feel fuzzy headed after 20 hours. I found it a heavy body stone with some elements of out of control conscious thought. Some of the time I wasn't sure if I was thinking or dreaming. I should have had my fitbit on to monitor if I actually was asleep but I didn't think of it. I wouldn't class it as a pleasant experience, especially not being able to get rid of the taste out of my mouth.

From the Dinafem website: Thanks to her Indica dominance, the high this hybrid delivers is more physically relaxing than cerebral, very potent and long-lasting. The perfect strain for unwinding after a long day that, in combination with a dim light and a massage with almond oils, can turn your evening into a unique sensory experience.

That explains the extremely erotic dream I had anyway.

Elle's notes: Blue Critical has the potential, with careful dosing, of vastly increased libido.

Has anyone made this with Bubba Kush as a comparison? Elle?

Back