Mephisto Genetics Tinto De Verano

TDV - Day 38
Day 38 :jointman:
20230529_220851.jpg

All caught up on this girl and you have done another GREAT job and I hope it has a good smoke report! I just got to try some of my CDLC x Skywalker and WOW it's actually pretty damn good how's the Sour Stomper cure going? Always an absolute pleasure following along with your grows!

All caught up on this girl and you have done another GREAT job and I hope it has a good smoke report! I just got to try some of my CDLC x Skywalker and WOW it's actually pretty damn good how's the Sour Stomper cure going? Always an absolute pleasure following along with your grows!
Bro the sour stomper is curing awesome! For sure smells like Grapes with a heavy kush smell. I LOVE the grove bags, don't think I will go back to jars honestly.

Bro the sour stomper is curing awesome! For sure smells like Grapes with a heavy kush smell. I LOVE the grove bags, don't think I will go back to jars honestly.
Nice to know that about the Grove bags my problem is that I only got just over a half ounce dry but it's really dense sticky icky buds and the thing I was nervous about is I only filled the Mephisto Grove bag a ⅓rd of the way so I just jarred it. Not sure how much air space is to much or doesn't matter!??? I really want to use it but I have no headstash so I couldn't take the chance of screwing it up LoL but I plan to use it for the next harvest! Any thoughts on whether or not the extra air space is a bad or not a big factor. Sounds like the Grape Crinkle is coming through in your Sour Stomper!? :hippy:

Back