Mephisto Genetics Tinto De Verano

Nice to know that about the Grove bags my problem is that I only got just over a half ounce dry but it's really dense sticky icky buds and the thing I was nervous about is I only filled the Mephisto Grove bag a ⅓rd of the way so I just jarred it. Not sure how much air space is to much or doesn't matter!??? I really want to use it but I have no headstash so I couldn't take the chance of screwing it up LoL but I plan to use it for the next harvest! Any thoughts on whether or not the extra air space is a bad or not a big factor. Sounds like the Grape Crinkle is coming through in your Sour Stomper!? :hippy:
check amazon they have half oz bags! and i had 3 oz in the 4 oz bag and its fine, now i have 2oz in there. just keep a small hygrometer in there. and get a wood moisture meter from amazon too its like $30 . best investment i have made so far. took the guess work out of the dry and cure process. i think us being new its easier to try new things and not be stuck in our own ways so im trying everything and really liking the results so far!

TDV - Day 49
week 7! She is an absolute beast.
20230609_075949.jpg

Beast Mode engaged
BEASTMAIN_2000x~2.jpg
:tonic: I haven't been able to grow up any sativa dominant strains with my Phototron but now that I have a grow room it's exciting knowing that I'm not gonna be height restricted so I look forward to seeing what this girl finishes up like....Happy Growing Bromigo!

Beast Mode engagedView attachment 1601844:tonic: I haven't been able to grow up any sativa dominant strains with my Phototron but now that I have a grow room it's exciting knowing that I'm not gonna be height restricted so I look forward to seeing what this girl finishes up like....Happy Growing Bromigo!
this is my first mango cross as well and im really loving the true mango terps hidden under the gassy chem terps! i imagine this would have been close to the top of the tent if i didnt top and tie down. :whew:

this is my first mango cross as well and im really loving the true mango terps hidden under the gassy chem terps! i imagine this would have been close to the top of the tent if i didnt top and tie down. :whew:
Looking at my Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry IMO is very similar to your Mango Smile so I'm interested to see how things progress... especially since our leaf structure are almost identical so I kinda hope it's the Mango Smile pheno!

That's what I call a beautiful site! It's so damn frosty it's getting harder to get pictures just like your Sour Stomper @Hotfire I can't wait to see what the smoke is gonna be like. Yet another great grow and show , it's always nice to see your updates Happy Growing "This Dude Most Definitely Abides" :worship:

That's what I call a beautiful site! It's so damn frosty it's getting harder to get pictures just like your Sour Stomper @Hotfire I can't wait to see what the smoke is gonna be like. Yet another great grow and show , it's always nice to see your updates Happy Growing "This Dude Most Definitely Abides" :worship:
Yeah, and I thought the sour stomper was frosty sheeeesh! Thanks for tagging along! :pass:

Back