Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone here. My growing days have been great and even greater is the knowledge that you have all freely given to me. This a giving COMMUNITY and not self serving. My future growing days maybe in the distant future and I am so so happy to have found you all. My family is on the move and I am not sure where it will take me. I DO KNOW that all will be as was planned for us and that there is no doubt.

My heart needs to have some parts replaced so I can live another 71 years. This wii take place at the end of August. I will check in and know that this community will always be here for me. This Earth is changing and we all will roll with these changes. Hold on tight.

LOVE and light to you all.

Last edited:
I just wantv 6o say a big THANK YOU to everyone here. My growing days have been great and even greater is the knowledge that you have all freely given to me. This a giving COMMUNITY and not self serving. My future growing days maybe in the distant future and I am so so happy to have found you all. My family is on the move and I am not sure where it will take me. I DO KNOW that all will be as was planned for us and that there is no doubt.

My heart needs to have some parts replaced so I can live another 71 years. This wii take place at the end of August. I will check in and know that this community will always be here for me. This Earth is changing and we all will roll with these changes. Hold on tight.
:rofl:

@Nosias Yes do check in often. Good luck on your adventures and I hope your nurse is cute because the food is shyte :rofl:

MY friend. you will do fine with surgery. healing can be done with the mind. and i know you understand this :bighug:
So come September i will welcome you back. and we both will watch the 5D world enfold. and enjoy another 71.

I just wantv 6o say a big THANK YOU to everyone here. My growing days have been great and even greater is the knowledge that you have all freely given to me. This a giving COMMUNITY and not self serving. My future growing days maybe in the distant future and I am so so happy to have found you all. My family is on the move and I am not sure where it will take me. I DO KNOW that all will be as was planned for us and that there is no doubt.

One of my best friends on AFN. I will always be here for you BROTHER :bighug:
You are a very strong minded individual NOS and have always put others before yourself. but please do me a favour and look after yourself this time. Me and my family will be thinking of you. please pm when you have started healing :goodluck:

Last edited:

Best wishes and prayer's to you and yours at this time in you life.
Looking forward to hearing ( reading ) you again.
:passit::bump::pass::cheers::toke::baked:

One of my best friends on AFN. I will always be here for you BROTHER :bighug:
You are a very strong minded individual NOS and have always put others before yourself. but please do me a favour and look after yourself this time. Me and my family will be thinking of you. please pm when you have started healing :goodluck:
You r 2 kind. It will be the first week of sept when they will let me go home and then3 months of rehab. It all will be fine I am certain. I am strong minded as you say for I know that this world is all a play and we must find out why we are here. I am finding out that we are spirits and souls who have many lessons to learn. I will pm you soon after I get home. Much Love and Light from the one creator. :pighug:

Take care @Nosias -- and all the best for your heart!!

Take care @Nosias -- and all the best for your heart!!
Thank you for your thoughts Young Mistress. My heart will be great after the open heart surgery. Many many have been worked on b4 me, so All I will need to do is recover, which I will. :toke:

Back