Too late for auto outdoor?

I thought that but I can't in a residential area. you have a lot of neighbors, nasty too, brings problems
Gotcha. I’m in a residential area as well, except growing/possession is legal up to a certain amount. Smoking is completely legal. If it’s legal where you are f*ck them neighbors for lack of a better term lol do you & stay up on your laws.

@Glizzy2x Replying to #10, Yeah i think this is my best option, Its gonna be about learning, yield at this point its secondary, but still close to first :D

Growing and smoking really illegal here, they put you in prison for growing. But I can manage, so Im not worried about that.
Btw, yield is my main priority, Im more into edibles - making my own, usually 2-3gr lasts for up to 6 months :D

Btw here they are at one week old:

Attachments

• IMG_7966 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_7966 - Copy.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7967 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_7967 - Copy.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 19
I think they yellowing is a cause of my CFL lights are starting to lack power for these guys. I'm gonna move them outside during the weekend, I hope the sun heals them :)

Attachments

• IMG_7981.jpg
    IMG_7981.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7982.jpg
    IMG_7982.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 14
I grow outdoor only. Sometimes I get to grow 12 months of the year...sometimes not.
It really is weather dependent.

If I grow ouotdoors in autumn/winter I Hold the ferts...:watering:..plants don't use it in the winter as much and if you fert and the conditions Drop..you get mold.

If conditions really drop to cold...sometimes the plants grow rate slows and they kinda go into suspended animation.....but if the soil isn't crammed with ferts..they will pick up when conditions do.

This throws your timing schedule right out.....:pass:...

I Find it helpful to have some kind of overhead protection if the pots are in danger of getting waterlogged for more than about 4 days at a time...

Good Luck...:headbang:

Back