Too late to make pollen from my girl?

Keep us all updated and I'll do the same. Some sites I hit more than others depending on how developed they were. I'm hoping that lower, less developed branches will, at the least, produce sacks. I'm also curious if I hit a couple sites too often- we'll see if this will negatively affect those areas.
Not sure about how bad it'll hurt them...I've got 2 single plant grows ( last seed) and 1 that's still way before flower that I have 3 others going of that strain that are testing GLB amendments. Will try to give updates here but life interfere's sometimes.

This is an auto. I love the black and white colors and leaves and would love to get pollen from her. Is it too late?View attachment 1409320
Way to late now thet or flowering like that forsure you wanna get it pollinated when it’s in stretch before you even see any bud sites just few pistals

Gave my 3 another spray this morning, still no sign of turning yet.

Thanks to Bob for spotting them but it seems to be working for me. Involved in the STS test and started spraying right before flowering.
IMG_20220517_124225-01.jpeg

Thanks to Bob for spotting them but it seems to be working for me. Involved in the STS test and started spraying right before flowering.
View attachment 1460199
This one will surely pollinate itself creating a S1 of this cultivar. If you want to make a cross with another you'll have to keep her him isolated and out off drafts. put the plant on a white or black piece of paper. That way you'll notice the yellow powder that is the pollen.
@Sawney_bean thought me that you should start early (as in day 14) in the plants life with the application of STS (or CS in his case), but you'll have to be careful with that...because some plants can react to the treatment with dwarf growth. These can't be used in breeding as you don't want that in your genepool.
When done right it looks like this. But know that this is one out of seven plants that is showing this full on male growth...So you're not alone :cheers:
1652617655526_small.jpg

View attachment 1460199
Congrats! :headbang: I'm still waiting on mine to do.. anything lol
Min look like a tiny cluster, but I'm concerned I may have burned a couple areas where I applied it. We'll see soon enough. But I'm going to get some auto fem pollen as a backup plan juuuuuust in case.

This one will surely pollinate itself creating a S1 of this cultivar. If you want to make a cross with another you'll have to keep her him isolated and out off drafts. put the plant on a white or black piece of paper. That way you'll notice the yellow powder that is the pollen.
@Sawney_bean thought me that you should start early (as in day 14) in the plants life with the application of STS (or CS in his case), but you'll have to be careful with that...because some plants can react to the treatment with dwarf growth. These can't be used in breeding as you don't want that in your genepool.
When done right it looks like this. But know that this is one out of seven plants that is showing this full on male growth...So you're not alone :cheers:
View attachment 1460203
it's not the spray that will cause a dwarf plant. It's the genetics . :thumbsup:

Back