Too late to make pollen from my girl?

RC Cola

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This is an auto. I love the black and white colors and leaves and would love to get pollen from her. Is it too late?
D1465186-6361-4918-BBCA-8D63A86F5466.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice dude. It’s nice to see when it actually works for someone else. Thanks! Now I guess I better hurry up and get some CS. This will be the first time I’ve tried anything like this.
I just selfed a double grape and used a product by Twenty20 that they say should be sprayed every three days. I used it every day from day 21 and it ran out the day pollen started dropping.

RM

I just selfed a double grape and used a product by Twenty20 that they say should be sprayed every three days. I used it every day from day 21 and it ran out the day pollen started dropping.

RM

I've also heard very good things about that product (might have been on here, not sure). I intend to use it myself, as my previous CS attempts have always failed.

After trying twice and failing with homemade STS following the formula on AFN ( and other places) can only figure the chemicals I got were old, not right etc. etc...........Decided I'm going to try again this spring and use the twenty20 mix as I've read nothing but good about it...

I plan to make my own and test it on something that doesn't matter eventually. It's worth it to pay $30 to get a bunch of seeds but free is better if it works lol.

Until I do that, I'll keep using this product when it matter because it did work out very well for me.

How did this work out for you at this stage of flowering?
I am actually trying it right now...Got in the DIY STS test and have 2 plants that started throwing pistils while I was mixing the solution.....Few others say it will work so I'm doing it..
IMG_20220512_080217.jpgIMG_20220509_055432.jpg

I am actually trying it right now...Got in the DIY STS test and have 2 plants that started throwing pistils while I was mixing the solution.....Few others say it will work so I'm doing it..
View attachment 1458639View attachment 1458640

Keep us all updated and I'll do the same. Some sites I hit more than others depending on how developed they were. I'm hoping that lower, less developed branches will, at the least, produce sacks. I'm also curious if I hit a couple sites too often- we'll see if this will negatively affect those areas.

Back