Too many sections no "general"

I really like the vibe all around.Other forums have too much of nothing going on(dead) and too many rude folks as well as not enough info.

I like the way this site is organized. If it was all just one big salad bowl that I had to scroll through endlessly, I wouldn't last a day before I launched myself down the road like a self-chunking punkin.

+1 on the friendly and helpful vibe. This is my only "social media" site because of that. We all owe gratitude to the moderators who keep a lid on the bs here. This would not be the same place were it not for their efforts. :worship: :thanks:

I’m really not too picky about site layout, I’ll eventually find my way around.

What I am picky about is site members. For whatever reason the majority of canna forums and groups are absolute cancer. This site is not like that. So I appreciate it.

Come on guys , you have all the info here and a lot of members here have spent a lot of time sharing , whether it is hydro - coco - organic - ect - We still see questions asked time and time again , There is no short cut , So is a bit of time spent wandering around the site that hard . Think of the people trying to help . @GreenBean That is what we have we have tried to do mate , whether you are a new grower or not , we are here to help .
@SmokeMoreMeph Spend the time to look around mate , it is not a 1 time shot the more you look around the better it is for you -- Time --
and you will learn , when you do that you will understand the heart of AFN , I mean not disrect to you . But the people that run tis site do it out of love . If you can help , please do . :thumbsup:

Heheheh in a trump voice
AFN.... the best. I’m talking the best forum of all forums. China doesn’t have forums like this
Bahahah oh shit I’m baked

Now who runs the
Instagram... too cool for momo ehhhhh hobbesy

Back