Reaction score
Hey guys. Found this forum from listening to a podcast, this is my first post.

Not my first rodeo, but still learning a lot. The following list is this grows set up

Tent
3x3 Gorilla Grow

Lighting
1 Mars Hydro TS3000
18/6 light schedule

Genetics/Strain
Mephisto Genetics Auto
Toof Decay x3
Strawberry Nuggets x1

Medium
Fox Farms Ocean Forest in 5 gal fabric pots

Nutes
Fox Farms

Running 4 autos, each in 5 gal fabric pots. Never used fabric before so we shall see how I like it. Was going to run all Toof Decay but I fucked up and only three sprouted so I decided to try out Strawberry Nuggets as well. So one will be behind the rest of the grow by a couple weeks. Once my extension kit for my tent arrives then I will set up all the ducting, carbon filter, and fan. I’m running a passive intake set up. AC Infinity S8 with the 67 controller. Pretty excited to get all the goodies hooked up.

following pic at roughly 7 days (went out of town after planting for the weekend so not 100% sure)
289C6BDB-9277-4BA8-936A-D1D9DF6D53CB.jpeg

Thanks man :d5: This AC Infinity s8 fan RIPS I got it on 2 out of 10 right now and still have a slight vacuum effect going on in my tent. But that’s what I wanted to achieve. Negative pressure on a low setting to keep things nice and quiet. Ha yea I saw that someone else had a name very close to mine after I navigated this forum a for a bit…whoops

Thanks man :d5: This AC Infinity s8 fan RIPS I got it on 2 out of 10 right now and still have a slight vacuum effect going on in my tent. But that’s what I wanted to achieve. Negative pressure on a low setting to keep things nice and quiet. Ha yea I saw that someone else had a name very close to mine after I navigated this forum a for a bit…whoops
Names Abit Confusing. Com lol
Them 8 inch fans are mahousive, you could of maxed out the garage space and got a 10x5 or 10x10 tent.
I use passive intake in my 5x5 but take the air from the garage just instead of using ducting.
Are the fans really quit down low?

Names Abit Confusing. Com lol
Them 8 inch fans are mahousive, you could of maxed out the garage space and got a 10x5 or 10x10 tent.
I use passive intake in my 5x5 but take the air from the garage just instead of using ducting.
Are the fans really quit down low?

I have to keep things stealth and I tend to go overboard so I got a 3x3 to keep myself in check lol. Fan is very very quiet down low. Played with the controller 67 for a bit last night. Got my high/low set for temp and humidity and she’s been running on 1 for the most part. I’m glad I went with the s8 instead of the s6

It’s been 14 days since sprout. 2 out of the 3 are looking decent…appear to have slightly over watered last night by how the leaves are looking this morning. They’ve received two feedings now with grow big, otherwise just still on water. So far I like the AC Infinity. I am having a slight issue with the controller 67. Twice now it has not turned the fan on when it hits the temp that’s suppose to trigger it. This has cause my tent to spike into the 90s…not good. I may have to call them to figure out why it would do that. Strawberry Nuggets went into the ground today, hopefully we will see some healthy growth from her.
AB6002B6-895C-43BB-85F3-85D2080D6BEF.jpeg
BCD88B6E-FAF5-486B-BF64-50B6110C955A.jpeg
36C7E13A-47B3-4AE1-B88D-B370B6D296E9.jpeg
32CE59D2-E1FC-4DA0-B0EA-CAF55706544B.jpeg
A3311EED-F839-45E1-9A4E-FD454F2748FF.jpeg

It’s been 14 days since sprout. 2 out of the 3 are looking decent…appear to have slightly over watered last night by how the leaves are looking this morning. They’ve received two feedings now with grow big, otherwise just still on water. So far I like the AC Infinity. I am having a slight issue with the controller 67. Twice now it has not turned the fan on when it hits the temp that’s suppose to trigger it. This has cause my tent to spike into the 90s…not good. I may have to call them to figure out why it would do that. Strawberry Nuggets went into the ground today, hopefully we will see some healthy growth from her.View attachment 1367730View attachment 1367731View attachment 1367732View attachment 1367733View attachment 1367734
I had duel speed fan temp control that gave up working so I just have 2vari speed controls now outtake on3/4 and Intake on half and temps it’s a 26 degrees constantly works fine and only a £5 each

I had duel speed fan temp control that gave up working so I just have 2vari speed controls now outtake on3/4 and Intake on half and temps it’s a 26 degrees constantly works fine and only a £5 each

Damn that’s a good price. All the other settings are working fine, it’s just when I set the fan to temp control it’s getting wonky on me every other day it seems. I was pretty high when I set it all up and I did fuck with damn near every setting…maybe I’ll just do a factory reset then go into the settings and only set it to temp control.

Back