Mephisto Genetics Top Shelf Holiday Smoke!!

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
Hi Guys,

Firstly Id like to thank Mitch and Tim for letting me try this strain.Its damn nice to be honest!! but I was planning on a 30-45 day cure but two reasons why Im doing it a week er so earlier than I planned on.well, #1 is its dwindling right quickly cuzzz its kinda good like that ,LMAO! AND, #2 it really doesnt need it since the terpenes and essential oils really settled and matured quicker than I thought even for a day or so faster dry than I had hoped for,but either way its ready to be tested imo.anywho,Im completely baked so bare with me :smoke:

SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Name:Mephisto " Connoisseur Automatics"

Strain: Sour Crack X Chemdogging Fem

Did it autoflower?: Y/N- Yup!!

Soil/hydro: True Living Organics Soil Blend

Description:TLO soil based on the 2.1 Master Soil builders recipe that Ive altered to my own personal liking.And this was my first recycled soil as well.sooo..:smoke:

Nutes: Actively Aerated Compost Tea's of my own design based around the Humboldt's Template I like.

Description: Fish Hydrolysate,Molasses(Powdered and Liquid)Kelp Liquid and Meal,GRD and/or Azomite,Mushroom Compost,Cow Compost,EWC,Bacillus Subtilis(Wettable Powder(s), Great White n so forth)Guano's,Peat Humus,Bokashi,Insect Frass and cal mag and Big Bloom at times when feeding or just watering in between.24-48 Hour brews.Applied roughly twice and a third type of carb n sugars rinse near cutting.

Light (kind and schedule): Hydrofarms 4 foot 8 Bulb HO T5 Panel with Stock well used bulbs.LOL! woulda done better with newer bulbs but they were really used.18-6 start to finish.If i had proper bulb specs I could have really gotten a much thicker and heartier buds too imo.not to mention a better pot.woulda ,coulda, shoulda, lmfao!

From seed to harvest date: Up on 9/15 or so and cut on the 16-17th of November.so right about 64 days with a good bit of amber too.15-20%

Dry Yield:Right about 20-25 grams or there about cured total.could have gotten more if I had done things a little different though, imho.:Sharing One:

High/Effect Duration: The high is rather smooth,mellow and a really nice blend of body and a mellow euphoric head buzz to it that gives me a good 2 hours or so, a little less,maybe, if I smoke a half a Joint or most of a Bowl I tend to get no less than 70-90 Minutes till I smoke a small toke to maintain.which works really well I might add,so its got a solid potency to it ,with a little bit of Amber to it too.

Description:Well its relaxing and gives me some pain relief and helps me relax and be one with the smoke, and its a really mellow smoking and somewhat sedating and lightly energizing(cerebrally energizing) effect imo.good for creativity and similar chores and fun times.Nice mix of a mellow sitting cerebral effect for the Music or reading type kinda buzz.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: 1* is bad and 5 ***** is Frigin Excellently,awesomely sweet!

BAG APPEAL: ***** :smoke:

Description:well its a 5 Super Star rating hands down.The frost and smell and how it perfectly breaks off in mini chunks is perfect for a lil piece n shove it in a bowl or vape on the go.its gonna totally goo itself to the inside of that bag too I might add ,so use a jar LOL!But even the smaller buds to the larger buds have a thick gloss to them and you can see the amber and it looks like a perfectly balanced and evenly grown meds.its what many want to find in a quality smoke.open bag and kicked directly in the face with a Calyx that smells like sweet n tangy heaven.then ya break a piece off.DAMN!! and if ya aint sold at that point you got problems LMFAO!!:roflcry::devil:or no nose

THE GROWTH: ****

Description:I have to give this one four Stars.only reason being is because I didnt use the pot I prefer.so it stayed a little shorter than I think I could have gotten it, but beautifully awesome otherwise as I think we'd all agree..?! LOL!I love the single frost tower in the center of the plant,and literally a sheen like a light coating of shellac of something.truly beautiful too.trust me,it was kinda hard to capture it well with the camera due to that reason,it kept the shine a little heavy.LOL!Heavy Heavy meds producer and it was quick about it too.but for being in the shorter pot and recycled soil no less and well used bulbs,she did pretty damn fine man LMFAO!!But in all honesty I shoulda given it a 5 since I know what shes capable of now I feel short on the growth potential a little,but oh well,there'll BE a next time sooo LMAO!!But the single Cola was excellently thick as well as the lowers were perfectly uniform and equally dense and lengthy as well.Very easy structure to work with and get to ,to manipulate if your so inclined.

THE SMELL: *****

Description:BOOM!! 5 Star Bling Bang on that one man,this one smelled perfect and beautifully Luscious.A sweet dense Pine with a heavy sour tang to it too that just blends perfect imo.a truly wonderful holiday smell.reminds me of similar to Christmas red bud I used to get,Except with a nice hint of that classic Sour.lovely smell growing,perfect smell as well once its dried n cured a little.But you really are going to need a filter or even a dual filter situation if smell is an issue or your growing more than one of two small ones.absolute stinkers!!my kind of plants Man LOL! charge by the Sniff lmfao!!

THE SMOKE: *****

Description: WHOOOOOO :woohoo:
Do I need to say anymore?? LMFAO!!Oh ok,5 Stars.or 6 if ya'd Like.LMFAO!But seriously it reminds me of an oldschool piney sweetness with that lovely sour tangy to it too now and the combo is really nice.extremely smooth,mellow,stable and the exhale is uniquely pleasing and tastey.

The height of the Sour Crack Plant was right about 16 Inches and imo if I had it in the right pot and done a cpl things differently,imho I think I could have gotten right about 2 feet tall maybe a little less,but really nice in a squat type of pot not really built for autos either.:smoke:

In Summary: I gotta say man even though I didnt have her in my ideal pot n lights n so forth these are seriously nice plants,small,uniquely smelly and potent and they amber really nicely and the meds were damned near dripping in many places it looked like sometimes.incredible man,really awesome to look at under a scope all amber n thick LMFAO!I would seriously recommend this Strain to anyone who desires a smooth mellow piney sweetness with an unique sourness with it.nicely blended and the terp profile is banging strong too.Love it!!Get this Strain n go organic with it and it'll get you some damn fine holiday smoke.perfect cold weather smoke,Im enjoying it lol!:smoke: And just to remind everyone,I have MS and am a huge pain sufferer and smoke all day long quite literally so I have a good tolerance n this is some nice smoke.very very versatile for the med user too.uncertain what all heavy cloudy gets ya but prolly nice,but 50% amber or better in a smoke or oil your gonna be in for a frigin ride man lemme tell you LMFAO! Enjoy!!

Thanks Again Mitch and Tim!Cheers :Sharing One:"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"
[video=youtube;nkr77jE5GFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr77jE5GFY&list=PLpRjkOHBe_TgmznCle__jWDh oV4aFgCjw[/video]

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 306
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 308
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 292
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 298
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 280
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 273
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 292
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 301
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 279
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 284
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 323
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Sweet report brother..once again..:Sharing One:

Thanks bro,I just kinda winged it as I do.uber stoned and a bit tired.But the smoke is awesome.Im sorry I didnt drop all of them LOL!:Sharing One:

I have to spread more rep to rep you again eyes, but the intention is there!
lovely grow and report and we at the farm are looking forward to seeing more Mephisto grows from you in the future.
we are glad to know it's helping with your ms, so smoke another bowl for us :)

That really does look like some top shelf bud brother Eyes!! Great job!

Thanks Medi man,for being all of a month from clipping her base to jarred n smoking it for a cpl weeks to taste the change,its good imho to be able to recognize the various stuffs gassing and smoothing out as well as maturing some(only a little really,but enough to matter especially with organics man)and really smoothing out quickly,my tangelo did that well and like my tangelo i love so much this is right there with it too man.damn fine early smokeable herbals man.Awesome!!!Honestly bro? lmfao id stack these wee buds against anything ive ever bough locally or most anywhere(not all mind ya,buuut..lol)ive ever bought smoke for being this old from the line.LMAO!and it only had a four and a hlaf day dry too.imagine better bulbs,pot,new soil the works and a solid 7 day slow dry nailed and a 2 month burping sealed jar cure.BOOM! thats jars gonna melt man,straight white hot fire right there man!!:Sharing One:

Thanks Mitch man!!Twaz really an easy grow man,preformed beautifully and it would be my Pleasure to grow some other series of stuffs for ya guys.yes'sir ,yes'sir ,wellll ahead of ya this morning lmfao three bowls later.Im thinkin about a shot of moonshine too.fake ass moonshine but good either way lol!Thanks again Guys!I can only imagine a whole table full of 6-8 plants of this or the cush dogging cross.super stinkers,Love it!!:Sharing One::smoke:

I know exactly what you mean man, the TD I've been curing is only now starting to get a real bouquet where at first it just smelled like weed, lol!

Hey Medi!thats killer bro,I hear TD cures nice.never cured a lot myhself.you'll notice from grow to grow as the more strains you grow you'll see some are more prevalent when it comes to either holding their smell and natural oils and terps profile being more of the foreground of the dried smells.and those are the ones I like.that way if you mess up a little it is totally salvageable unlike other milder strains and if you nail it,WOW,thats when heaven and earth collide LMFAO!!:Sharing One:

Brother Eyes, I drooled a little. I did. Mephisto is on my list, and those pics are gorgeous!:Sharing One:

MMM I know thats on the top shelf :d5:.

Great grow and great report. Sounds like some dank, looks the same. :bow:

Back