Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Two Test Team Training places available on the Zamnesia Battle ( filled today by @Mossy )

If you want to Train for a place on the Official Seed Test Team 2019..this is your First opportunity..

We are looking for 2 Trainees.

Volunteers Must be in Europe/Canada Only

Have space in their grow room to start 1st February 2019.

And have a completed grow diary or Battle on AFN.
...:amazon:..

if you meet the Criteria and would like to train to gain a place on the Official Seed Test Team......drop your name in here.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mossy, got more seeds than I know what to do with but I've just been speaking to someone who pulled a half pound from one of these in 65 days!!
This could be a scary good one!

Hey mossy, got more seeds than I know what to do with but I've just been speaking to someone who pulled a half pound from one of these in 65 days!!
This could be a scary good one!

Yeah @EvilScotsman ...I heard a whisper about the early finish high weighter...I just thought it was a whisper.

You In...?....:eyebrows:

Hello Mossy....im in:woohoo:

:pass:@Vapo69 ..you are already In....:pighug:.. @St. Tom was sent to head hunt you.....:biggrin:

So..still one more needed...:headbang:

Yeah @EvilScotsman ...I heard a whisper about the early finish high weighter...I just thought it was a whisper.

You In...?....:eyebrows:

:pass:@Vapo69 ..you are already In....:pighug:.. @St. Tom was sent to head hunt you.....:biggrin:

So..still one more needed...:headbang:
Yeah I think I'm gonna have to like. Cant argue with those numbers. Was gonna have to buy some at some point so might aswell :smoking:
Count me in for a 20 litre hybrid hempy.
Thanks very much :d5:

Any time you have a trainee spot for a US grower I’ll be the first to raise my hand! I’ll have a completed grow journal soon!

Im in the uk, only been on this forum a few months and junk seeds that didnt grow fucked up my first journal (seed stockers are replacing them though to be fair)! Ive been growing almost 13 years now and have blue gelato 41 growing in the test tent at the minute thats due for the chop on 21st January so id have a tent ready for a February start up and a journal completed by then!

This is me "at work" lol!!!
IMG-20181010-WA0002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back