Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I've been considering entering a battle at some point but not sure where to start. Would this be one to dip my toes in? I have a few journals up.

Also, are there any terms or rules set out yet other than the requirements for being in UK/Canada?

Hmm, I've been considering entering a battle at some point but not sure where to start. Would this be one to dip my toes in? I have a few journals up.

Also, are there any terms or rules set out yet other than the requirements for being in UK/Canada?
finally made it :d5: how long ago i say to call in show your face :pass:
:pighug:

Next run will happen from 4.20 this year to Halloween, can you do it?

Next run will happen from 4.20 this year to Halloween, can you do it?

Ya, that should work. My current grow will be long finished by then to clear up some room

Two Test Team Training places available on the Zamnesia Battle ( filled today by @Mossy )

If you want to Train for a place on the Official Seed Test Team 2019..this is your First opportunity..

We are looking for 2 Trainees.

Volunteers Must be in Europe/Canada Only

Have space in their grow room to start 1st February 2019.

And have a completed grow diary or Battle on AFN.
...:amazon:..

if you meet the Criteria and would like to train to gain a place on the Official Seed Test Team......drop your name in here.......
Is this still available or is it old news ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back