Mephisto Genetics Trap & Tyrone

Tyrone Special - Mary Kate

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Tyrone Special (Limited Edition Cross - Green Crack x Sour Crack)

Did it autoflower?: Y - Aprox. Day 20

Soil/hydro:

Fox Farms Happy Frog - Perlite/Great White/Garden Lime

Nutes:

Full Fox Farms Schedule + GO CaMg+/GH Armor Si/Molasses/Agave Nectar

Light (kind and schedule):

420W Total Actual LED/CFL - 2X 135W UFO/1X 300W Reflector Series/1X 60W 6500K CFL
24/0 schedule.

From seed to harvest date: 64 days

Dry Yield: 131g (4.65oz.)

High/Effect Duration:

High was intense to begin with, very psychoactive for the first 25-30 minutes, then another hour to hour and a half of calmer, relaxing high.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***** (5)

Very beautiful when dried and cured, extremely frosty. Bud density was very high. Some blue/purple colors came in at the end.

THE GROWTH: *****(5)

Mary Kate was a monster and grew easily and fast, light defoliation of the bottom and some fans yielded a giant X-mas tree structure

THE SMELL: ****(4)

The smell is one of sweet, citrusy, chemical, fuel with some pine/herbal at the end.

THE SMOKE: ****(4)

Great, smooth, even, controllable expansion, flavor generally mirrors smell...a little more chemical on the palette. Bit of pepper at the finish.

THE HIGH: ****(4)

As above, VERY strong psychoactive out of the gates but mellows after a bit, no sharp drop with either effect or fatigue

THE TASTE: ****(4)

Probably a subjective matter...good and pleasing but only hits the 70th or 75th percentile for me on taste. Could very well be my FF nutes though
or the Agave Nectar I cleansed with...

It may be the case that I'm being too hard on Mary Kate because I have 5 other Mephisto gals cured in jars as well...and some that I prefer
over MK for both flavor and effect. But make no mistake, Tyrone Special (as with all of Mitch's gear) is 100th percentile on frost and ease of grow.

Cheers!
Trap

Okay, One down, 4 more to go. :)

Excellent report trap, really appreciated!
She was a stunner :)

Nice report bro!:slap: Little Family guy one the tablet trimming those beautiful buds sound like a fun time! Love Sour Crack my self and all these tryrones are looking excellent might have to pick some up for the fall.:Sharing One:

Netflix on the iPad while in the garage trimming has been a BIG help. :)

Tyrone Special - Ashley

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Tyrone Special (Limited Edition Cross - Green Crack x Sour Crack)

Did it autoflower?: Y - Aprox. Day 22

Soil/hydro:

Fox Farms Happy Frog - Perlite/Great White/Garden Lime

Nutes:

Full Fox Farms Schedule + GO CaMg+/GH Armor Si/Molasses/Agave Nectar

Light (kind and schedule):

420W Total Actual LED/CFL - 2X 135W UFO/1X 300W Reflector Series/1X 60W 6500K CFL
24/0 schedule.

From seed to harvest date: 63 days

Dry Yield: 49g (1.72oz.)

High/Effect Duration:

Ashley was a crowd pleaser...Very sedate, relaxed, high...an anxiety demolisher. All is right with the world smoke.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****(4)

Bud density was slightly lacking but the trichs....OMG. Soooo frosty.

THE GROWTH: *****(5)

Ashley grew very fast and very well...as the Sour Crack-dom pheno she was smaller...17.5" but she ambered fast
and filled out very well.

THE SMELL: *****(5)

Ashley smelled like Grape Soda while growing...with hints of berry and earth.

THE SMOKE: *****(5)

Not as grapey as the growing smell...wonderfully smooth yet obviously powerful, good, controllable expansion.
A hint of a need to cough at the end from expansion if you take too big of a hit. To those I gifted this to, it was
the vape favorite.

THE HIGH: *****(5)

Rolls in quick and gently, very sedating and anxiety relieving. Not tired, just relaxed...but overdo it and it's bye-bye birdie. Nap-time.

THE TASTE: ****(4)

Not as grapey as the smell but a very sweet, berry, earth thing going on.

Ashley is turning out to be the jar that is emptying the fastest. :)

Another fantastic outcome from the UK'ers in Spain!

Okay, with that, Mary Kate and Ashley are released from servitude...now they can go back to whatever
late-night powder party they were attending.

The thread, she is done :)

hairyman's thread is up and running so I'm headed over there :)

Well, you inspired me to get working on reports I haven't done. You do a much better job than I.
Edit, I wrote this before i saw your post to my thread. Yes, it's all your fault, i still have several to do

I'm down to 3:

Laverne - SBC
Shirley - SBC
Sadie - Sour Hound

:)

I have 2, 24 carat and chemdogging, I dont know if I'll do the repeats.

Back