Sweet Seeds Treebrother's Dark Devil Grow and smoke report

T

Treebrother

Soil/hydro: Happy Frog potting mix

Description

Nutes: Earth Juice Bloom, GH Cal-Mg, Terpinator, Cutting Edge Sugaree, Earth Juice Hi-brix, Rock Resinator.

Description:

Light (kind and schedule): Mars Hydro II 700 led for veg, and Sunmaster 600w hps for flower.

Description

From seed to harvest date: 61 days

Dry Yield: 82g

High/Effect Duration: 2.5 hours

Description

In-depth: Strong narcotic high for 2.5 hours but not debilitating, big attack of the munchies.

Pleaseant, with no paranoia. Nice come down as well, no headache.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description: Great bag appeal, half purple half green, very dense looks great trichome formation.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description: Growth was excellent, had the usual need to bump up cal-mag, but no serious deficiencies

THE SMELL: *****

Description: Smell is sweet candy and incense

THE SMOKE: *****

Description: Fair amount of lung expansion, slight incense in the taste. Good burn, white ash

THE HIGH: *****

Description: Very potent. Strong narcotic high for 2.5 hours.
Onset of cerebral calming effects followed by very potent indica couchlock.
Still functional to do things around the house.

Link to grow journal: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/live-indoor-grow-logs.46212/

Attachments

• DSC_2140.JPG
    DSC_2140.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 447
Thanks for the review TB.

Have some of these and some mephistos to run next grow - very excited!

Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your experience with Dark Devil Auto here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
She is one of our best colored strains ;)
Sweet smokes!
J.

I get a near-24 hour, borderline hallucinogenic effect from the ones I grow in LOS and High Brix Blend soils. I use mine in potentiated brownies that make this strain like speed in plant form.

I heartily recommend you experiment with the DDA and edibles. Deeper, stronger and much more long-lasting, even without the potentiating. You gotta love the flavor of the DDA in edibles too.

Enjoy. Have you started the next one yet? Lol!

Back