Seed Bank True North Seed Bank - medical supplier in Canada or not?

Olderfart

DIY whenever possible, and sometimes when it isn't
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Various strains, via MCT oil tincture, gummies, dry flower vaping.
I have been trying, so far without success, to determine if True North Seed Bank is licensed by Health Canada to supply seeds to medical patients with a valid medical prescription. I have contacted TNSB by email and asked for a specific statement on the matter, but received no response. I also tried to phone them, but "phone service is not available" is what I got on the phone.

Given the silence of TNSB, I then contacted Health Canada and was told that if TNSB is not on the list of approved vendors on the Health Canada website, they are not licensed. The problem is that although they are not listed as TNSB (or as NASB Inc. which seems according to their emails seems to be another corporate name for the same outfit), they may well be part of one of the other commercial entities that are listed. Unfortunately, the Health Canada agent was unable to determine whether any of the other listed entities include TNSB.

So, bottom line, if you are a medical user depending on seeds from TNSB to be legal, you may be at risk. Absent proof that one of the listed corporate entities approved to sell seeds to medical patients includes TNSB, you should assume that seeds from them are not legal under Health Canada regulations.

Back