twenty20 Trying some Twenty20 Mendo photos

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ok. First time running anything from these guys. I have high expectations after seeing everything being grown out here. I’ll be growing Snowcaine V2, bad girl, MMXX and trainwreck. First pics will come in a few hrs. Journal will be mostly just pic updates here and there.

Blue is snowcaine Green is trainwreck pink is MMXX and Red is bad girl
0A5F047C-9B6C-4F7C-8190-E0E32B5D6ADC.jpeg

Good luck Mizzo! That's gonna be a lot of work, are you using coco or soil?
Growpito for most and promix for the rest. I have three more spots to fill and it’s not a lot of work really. In 10-15 days they’ll be on auto pilot. Autopots for the win. Nutrients will be mega crop two part with sfl100 to help keep system clean with mammoth p just because. I use low strength everything except the sfl 100 I run as recommended

Progress pics tomorrow,
All are doing good. Just the usual at this point. A few more days till transplant into final pot then it’s pretty much just keep the power on and res full. Obviously keeping ph and vpd in check will result in an optimum finally.

Cool grow! I've loved the Twenty20 plants I grew so far. Definitely interested to see how their photos turn out for you. I suspect easy to grow and extremely well.
Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for. I was very impressed watching everyone grow out their autos.

Back