MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 TS1000 pound in a year test

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
Early Flower
Day 37 Early Flower
11349626-B342-4F60-BD9C-DE8B5E4FB320.jpeg

Light @75% intensity ~30” above canopy 20/4 schedule(I really should get a sticker measuring tape on the wall or maybe zip tie a yard stick in the corner)
Tent has been clammed up to this point but I may turn on a small intake fan and open the lower vents and allow the RH to drop soon.
Planting dead center then leaning back to a corner has resulted in the plant not being 100% trained the way I want, maybe I’ll try planting toward a corner next round so when it leans the spread will fall center.
983DA9B0-4012-436E-8B13-EBA3466C9E25.jpeg

0F5275AF-FE81-4F50-B119-198FB7414BF5.jpeg
B9B210D8-ED73-4FAA-97C7-B2FB4A366B00.jpeg

I also have this plan, I mentioned 4 grows this year in this setup but I may try for 5. I was crunching numbers and I can easily get five 72 day grows in this setup in 2024. To make this more possible 10-14 days before harvest I will start the next round in the corner in a solo exactly how this plant was started. I should be able to get up to an 86 day window for each plant to harvest.
March 12th 2024- round 1 harvest round 2 transplant
May 23rd 2024-round 2 harvest round 3 transplant
August 5th 2024- round 3 harvest round 4 transplant
October 16th 2024- round 4 harvest round 5 transplant
And then harvest round 5 before the new year
Maybe 16 days before each of these dates I will sow the solo of the next round
:toke:

Day 42
Despite an epsom foliar the magnesium deficiency still seems to be creeping up but we can manage it to harvest. Yesterday I bumped the light up to 100% just to see what the reaction of the plant was though maybe that will exacerbate the deficiency issue. I think stretch is just about over
DF224EA9-D3EA-43AD-A623-0A9D5EADC127.jpeg
1596F068-7564-4FF0-BA51-802EAC554BC4.jpeg

That little light is an astounding light in veg. Now the flower footprint is quite a bit smaller if you want that high
intensity
for the denser buds. It is only a 150 watt light, and that's kind of to be expected.
In flower, I kinda picked a Happy medium of 750-800 ppfd at the max settings which still gave a pretty decent coverage to the other parts of the girls. The light definitely had its work cut out for it with two girls in Earth box juniors to flower.
That was kind of the best compromise between intensity for the dense buds and the need for bigger flower coverage. It's just that the really dense buds were in a smaller area. Still made lots of buds though!
And you'll easily make that pound! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm replacing that small 2.3X2.3 tent with a 3X3 and much taller. Instead of relegating that TS1000 to be a mom light, I'm adding my HLG 200 Rspec To the tent. That'll be a total of 350 watts and should have some interesting crossover lighting.

Day 51 the TS1000 is running @100% about 20 inches above the main cola. Leaf issues getting worse but she’ll make it. The smell is incredible and it now smells at my basement door rather than only when I stick my head in the tent. I need to defoliate for airflow and add a small fan down low
5919478C-6606-4849-B918-71E3031F82B7.jpeg
7E5DE5A2-3D2D-4CC8-9431-CFF60EF3AEB5.jpeg

:toke:

Same, she gets fed foop at 45ml/gallon of bloom an and b per their recipe. I top dressed her with some Stonington plant food a few days ago and today fed her terp tea bloom. I was PHing to 6.2 but today went to 6.4. Who knows:baked:

Same, she gets fed foop at 45ml/gallon of bloom an and b per their recipe. I top dressed her with some Stonington plant food a few days ago and today fed her terp tea bloom. I was PHing to 6.2 but today went to 6.4. Who knows:baked:
RI don't know any of the availability of what you used. I would assume that the TERP Tea bloom has microbes. One thing that I have been doing last few grows is adding a tiny bit of aminos when top dressing and like adding a tea. I have high quality Soy Aminos that is all pretty much instantly and definitely do fully. RAW has a pretty decent product that's easily available.
The aminos for mainly feeding and aiding the microbes to help the plant uptake what you just deposited.
I'll always keep your availability of the nutrients in mind when you're doing your amendments. Generally organics takes time and you have to take that into account in the timing of your amendments.

Given any timing issues aside, with you mentioning a Ph. I haven't looked into Foop any at all, Maybe because they spam the hell out of my mailbox, so I don't know their usage recommendations. I have a ppm of around 180 with the ph of 7.2 to 7.3. I don't pH my water nor adjust it. It's just not needed.
The ph that you're concerned with is what occurs Directly at the root zone. The plant in the microbes can change the PH at the root zone . Naturally there has to be things available there for that to occur......hence the aminoes. And I think one of the things that I have been doing very early on in my growing is adding a small amount of humic acid to all my waterings. With what I have, one quarter teaspoon per five gallons is the rate that I use. Extremely minimal. Basically the humic acid acts as moderator on the PH. It will help establish a reasonably stable PH in the area that usually be concerned with, the root zone.

Let me know if they give you any specific instructions about PH. If they do, I'll read up on it for you and give you my impressions.

What I mentioned is a little advanced in organics, but it's something that's easily instituted.

Back