MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 TS1000 pound in a year test

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
It’s a Rose quartz sphere, I used to be a nerdy kid and have a rock collection so I just put this in rather than keeping it in a box, it’s bigger than a cue ball though. If you lift it up it’s kind of like a rock outside there is usually a few worms hiding out. Supposed to help with positive vibes in the area, sounds silly but in college when I used to trip on psychedelics I would often keep different crystals on me. For all I know it’s a fake and is dyed with a cancerous element and I’m slowly hurting myself 😂
Lol, was the same in college... Crystals and acid (some shrooms). Chicks dig it... The crystal too. My fave was a large amethyst about the size of a fist. I also have a 40+ lb chunk of white quartz I harvested from a surveying job near Harrisville NY. I'll get a pic of it sometime and post it.

Day 19 round 2
Plants are just starting to sex out and I’ll be culling the males then choosing the strongest female to keep
IMG_8099.jpeg

Day 28 Lights 20” from canopy just increased from 70% to 100% now that she is trained to fill most of the space. We will hit stretch soon usually day 30-35 with this strain and I’ll be able to train her some more but this particular Bernadette is the thickest stockiest least pliable main stem I’ve encountered with her yet.
IMG_8254.jpeg

Back