TSL 2000 - likes, dislikes, recommendations?

Reaction score
I’m in a 4 x 4 x 7 currently running 2 Mars TS 1000s. Looking to add another light, planning on growing 3 plants simultaneously. Anybody like or dislike this one.. Mars TSL2000?..Trying to stay around $300… thanks!

I’m in a 4 x 4 x 7 currently running 2 Mars TS 1000s. Looking to add another light, planning on growing 3 plants simultaneously. Anybody like or dislike this one.. Mars TSL2000?..Trying to stay around $300… thanks!
I've only used mine for one grow but it did well for me.

A couple of small things....the light has two boards and two drivers so there is a little extra wiring, and mine came with two wire hangers that attach to the light and ratchet strap that are about a foot long that I had to modify to get some extra height. Probably not an issue with most autos in a 7 foot tent.

A couple of small things....the light has two boards and two drivers so there is a little extra wiring, and mine came with two wire hangers that attach to the light and ratchet strap that are about a foot long that I had to modify to get some extra height. Probably not an issue with most autos in a 7 foot tent.
I’m looking at the tsl2000 now…it’s one piece, 46” x 14”. I already have 2 of the ts1000s so I’m thinking I should have the tent covered. Wish I could afford to put a badass light in there but I can’t. Now, if only I could learn how to use them properly . Thanks to you both for helping me

Last edited:
I have an SP 3000. It's the one I use in my main flower closet for the past year. I also have an SP 1000 in the veg tent. I'm happy with both lights, but am much happier with the OpticLED Optic 2 that I've only had for a few months.

I'm using it in a shed for a single plant though, and think it might be a bit warm for a tent without adequate ventilation.

The point is that they're good lights and we have to buy what we can afford. I'd much prefer to have a BlackDogLED Phytomax3, but 2 grand is a lot of scratch.

Last edited:
Back