TSW2000 stopped working 30 days

Here is the response I recieved from Mars Hydro
View attachment 1303321
Amazon did not manufacture the light. I think its time Mars Hydro stands for thier product. This must be why they are so cheap. Sorry for the rant folks I am just mad that I made the decision to go with Mars Hydro after spending weeks researching light costs. Its funny that I didnt see all the one star reviews. Still though $300 isnt just pennies.

let me go try and deal with amazon and get a new light
we call that pass the buck like you said amazon did not manufacture the light hope you get it sorted i bought my sf2000 of amazon the nob on the dimmer stoped working emailed sf had new light within 7days warranty has nothing to do with amazon

The part that really pisses me off.... is that this isn't the first time one of these lights failed, and they are still using inferior drivers, in other words say they send me a new light with the same faulty drivers and it happens again. In the long run it pays to pay up front. I really think my best bet is to replace the drivers myself out of pocket 100 bux.

I mean damn you hear about them giving all these light units away...... I am a paying customer can I get a loaner
lol

I mean damn you hear about them giving all these light units away...... I am a paying customer can I get a loaner
lol
I hope you get it sorted as the saying goes dont hold your breath

tsw2000
So Amazon is sending me a new TSW2000, it will be here Wednesday the 7th. All I have to do is drop off the broken light at Kohls dept, store by April 19th.
I had the option for a full refund but I chose to give it another chance..
All in all the end result is satisfactory. I still feel that Mars Hydro should do something about thee cheap drivers

So Amazon is sending me a new TSW2000, it will be here Wednesday the 7th. All I have to do is drop off the broken light at Kohls dept, store by April 19th.
I had the option for a full refund but I chose to give it another chance..
All in all the end result is satisfactory. I still feel that Mars Hydro should do something about thee cheap drivers
They used to have better drivers, but I guess they wanted to cut costs. Typical. These are the drivers that used to come with.
image.jpg

If I had the time I would have gotten a refund and ordered the FC3000. I hope I don't regret getting the same light

Oh boy, I just ordered the same light off Amazon the other day. It said Mars Hydro store. Is it not them selling it through Amazon? I bought other lights off Amazon and then you just get some hotmail account for manufacturers warranty service which basically means there really is no warranty.

@Canabisius @Marshydro
What's the name on the back of the faulty driver?
My first two TS1000 has drivers like the pictures posted by @Dreminem169 but last one I got recently has a different driver with MOSO written in red on it, this one are giving some flickering when dimmed, I'm hoping it is normal and not failing on me here in the last 3-4 weeks of my grow.

*Edit* Just to add to the discussion, if you read up on MOSO they are one on the top 3 manufacturers of these things so they are not just random cheap rubbish.

Last edited:
Oh boy, I just ordered the same light off Amazon the other day. It said Mars Hydro store. Is it not them selling it through Amazon? I bought other lights off Amazon and then you just get some hotmail account for manufacturers warranty service which basically means there really is no warranty.
They have a legit Amazon store, your good‼️

Back