twenty20 Twenty20

Yes and no. It's tough because selecting a winner in July is alot different then selecting in Oct. We do test all of our cultivars outside but some of them are bred and selected in greenhouses during the winter.

Yeah I understand, as long as part of the process is done outdoors and the genetics come from proven outsoor genetics that should be good enough!

Placed an order for Snowcaine, Durban Sunrise, and trizkits. Looking forward to seeing how they do up here!

Well day 48 for Glue Sniffer Auto and it's definitely a photo. First time for this. Going to throw her away.

20210709_152514.jpg

Well day 48 for Glue Sniffer Auto and it's definitely a photo. First time for this. Going to throw her away.

View attachment 1341115
Dude! I just looked back at a post you made on May 18th 2021. The picture shows our glue sniffer photoperiod seeds. The burgundy colored label is photoperiod. Glue sniffer has been a photo period staple of hours for years and we released an autoflower version of it in may. Our auto flower labels are a light blue color. I can only assume you ordered the right pack and the seed bank may have messed up the order? Damn I wish I would have noticed this when I commented on your post.

Dude! I just looked back at a post you made on May 18th 2021. The picture shows our glue sniffer photoperiod seeds. The burgundy colored label is photoperiod. Glue sniffer has been a photo period staple of hours for years and we released an autoflower version of it in may. Our auto flower labels are a light blue color. I can only assume you ordered the right pack and the seed bank may have messed up the order? Damn I wish I would have noticed this when I commented on your post.
Oh wow really? Haha well no wonder. I got them from United on launch day, must have been a mix up. I was like man this is an F5 and full on photo how in the world?! :doh:

It happens, I will contact them. At least it was just an early run out of excitement in a 1g in the corner until I had room.

88f067b53d51f324f07145e07d9628f5.png

Last edited:
Oh wow really? Haha well no wonder. I got them from United on launch day, must have been a mix up. I was like man this is an F5 and full on photo how in the world?! :doh:

It happens, I will contact them. At least it was just an early run out of excitement in a 1g in the corner until I had room.

View attachment 1341233
Crap! United are good folks. If you can't track anyone down for a replacement let me know and we have you covered.

Adam, can you elaborate on your September Reigns releases?

I am extremely interested in Early Resilient cultivars and saw some Instagram posts about it but I was wondering if you could elaborate more on the stock your working with, the selection process, and the release schedule:pass:

Last edited:
Back