Mephisto Genetics UK / Canada Store Opening - Monday October 11th

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Mephisto UK Store

Monday, October 11th @ 12PM BST
October and November will be Artisanal restock months, with an Artisanal favorite restocked on each Monday opening. Scheduled openings are October 11th and 18th, and November 1st, 8th and 15th. Scheduled openings are subject to change, so keep your eyes peeled for Newsletter and Social posts!
The following strains will be available for purchase this Monday
  • Chemdogging
  • Forum Stomper
  • Skywalker
  • Hubbabubba Haze
  • Sour Stomper
  • New Freebie: #18 - (Creme de la Chem x Forum Stomper) bx Forum Stomper

Please visit our Help Center and review our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information about ordering, payment options, shipping and returns.
Help Center Terms and Conditions

The Mephisto Canada Store Returns

Monday, October 11th @ 12PM EST
The following strains will be available for purchase this Monday
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Double Grape
  • Creme De La Chem
  • Mango Smile

Please visit our Help Center and review our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information about ordering, payment options, shipping and returns.
Help Center Terms and Conditions

Just put my order in. Everything was pretty smooth sailing on the Canadian site. It would be nice to see totals in Canadian $. It made it a bit confusing when we were considering ordering more for the next freebee option. Maybe that's something that can be looked at in the future.

Grats on what looks like a successful Canadian store return !!! Any hints at what the Canadian freebee's might be ?

Last edited:
What am I missing ? Windows 10/Chrome, not a one has an order button ?

Cheers.

Last edited:

Cheers.
That's usually how it looks before they open. Is it right time locally for you? uK and Canada stores likely open at different times ‍

Last edited:
Congrats on the new website. It took me all of two minutes to login, select a 7 pack of 3 Bear Og, proceed to checkout , and done. By the time I checked email the confirmation was there. You guys rock!!!!!

Cheers.
Looked like it took them about 20-30 min to sell out. That may be why you are not seeing an order button. (at the time of my original post they had almost all sold out but double grape.)

On a side note, I was rather surprised double grape was the last to sell out. I thought it was one of their more popular strains.

Last edited:
Well, Good for them for being back up and selling out so quickly...

But, a twelve year old could design a better website !

The font is archaic and there should be a page featuring only what is available.

Cheers.

Hate to say it but I wont be a customer till the stock issues improve. Having 30 mins on monday to order before stock runs out just frustrates me

Yes it frustrates most. But they don't seem to want or be able to fix that issue. Remember this is the improved version you're dealing with now. Before you just couldn't get shit.

They are the victims of their own success... If everyone wants Mephisto and the crew isn't able/willing (depends on their corporate strategy) to provide more seeds, then there will always be people who have to sit on their hunger. Join the club, I'm located mainland Europe and ordering from UK isn't that wise a strategy (Brexit/Customs).
So until then it's the waiting game :baby:

Back