Mephisto Genetics UK / Canada Store Opening - Monday October 11th

They are the victims of their own success... If everyone wants Mephisto and the crew isn't able/willing (depends on their corporate strategy) to provide more seeds, then there will always be people who have to sit on their hunger. Join the club, I'm located mainland Europe and ordering from UK isn't that wise a strategy (Brexit/Customs).
So until then it's the waiting game :baby:
If that's the case I'll move along and just find another breeder. I wasn't aware stock issues has been a thing in the past as well.

Very surprised to see my sour stompers on the doormat this morning, less than 48 hours from ordering isn’t bad at all in my book.
Also got some Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker as freebies so really looking forward to them… never been able to get my hands on nuggets before.

Very surprised to see my sour stompers on the doormat this morning, less than 48 hours from ordering isn’t bad at all in my book.
Also got some Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker as freebies so really looking forward to them… never been able to get my hands on nuggets before.
MMmm Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker sounds pretty yummy. Mine got shipped today but won't be here until the 19th in Canada. Did you get the Creme de la chem X FS freebee that stan mentioned in the original post as well ? I'm thinking maybe he got mixed up and that's what us Canucks get.

If that's the case I'll move along and just find another breeder. I wasn't aware stock issues has been a thing in the past as well.
When you start to mass produce you can lose that little something that makes you special and stand out above the rest. I think Mephisto still retains a bit of that small company feel with quality being a top priority. I've seen a bunch of post on the issue but I just glance over them. I just appreciate them for what they are.

MMmm Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker sounds pretty yummy. Mine got shipped today but won't be here until the 19th in Canada. Did you get the Creme de la chem X FS freebee that stan mentioned in the original post as well ? I'm thinking maybe he got mixed up and that's what us Canucks get.
I only received one kind of freebie as it was only a small order. I was a bit gutted when I saw I didn’t get that but when I learned what I did get I wasn’t so gutted any more haha

Hate to say it but I wont be a customer till the stock issues improve. Having 30 mins on monday to order before stock runs out just frustrates me

The Canada site had plenty of stock and was open for two hours. The uk site was open much longer than that with plenty of stock. A few pack sizes sold out, but not even close to the whole stock list.

The Canada site had plenty of stock and was open for two hours. The uk site was open much longer than that with plenty of stock. A few pack sizes sold out, but not even close to the whole stock list.
I'll give it another try this coming monday

Got my package in the mail today. The freebee in Canada was Skywalker x Crem de la Chem.
I got mine today. My freebies were 3BOG x Mango smile. Can't wait to run these.

I got mine today. My freebies were 3BOG x Mango smile. Can't wait to run these.
That’s what we’re smoking today! Rock hard buds of joy… hope you like her as much as me and the wife do!

Back