Grow Room !!! Ultimate stealth micro grow !!!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cripple
Never seen this idea but thought about it for quite sometime. I'm a boiler engineer and I always have to dispose of old boilers which anyone can find for FREE!

ALL YOU NEED IS A DISCARDED BOILER AND A 50W LED OF THE RIGHT SPECTRUM A DRIVER & THAT'S IT EVERYTHING ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE BOILER FOR FREE. EVEN WITH A CREE CHIP WE'RE TALKING £60 tops.

POLICE EVEN WITH A WARRANT CAN'T OPEN UP A GAS BOILER By LAW!

enclose the real one in a cupboard and leave the lcd lit on the grow cab and there never going anywhere near it.

I'm a boiler engineer and let me stress this do not fuck about with your own boiler you need another one!!!

They come with a extremely efficient fan which obviously can be vented outside and looks like any other boiler and who is suspicious of a boiler blowing warm air? a temperature probe with a screen on the front so you can read it without even opening it up. Also leave the bits of pipework on fit it above a unit cut round the pipes and a few of the 22mm pipes can be used as passive intake and you can controll the airflow/temp/humidity with the valves on the pipes and the smaller ones to feed your power cables through put a bend in to make a light trap. And one for irrigation one for air for dwc. etc.

Also every boiler is full of thermal paste and a few thing that can be used as a heat sink for a led.

The heat exchanger can be relocated inside and a small pump running cooleent from a car through it or heated water if needed for temp controll

There's a pressure switch that can be used to cut the light if the extraction fails

If your really clued up you can discharge the air from the expansion vessel and fill it with co2 and use a servo.

Could carry on for hours possibilities are endless they really are.

Hook a raspberry or arduino up and this will have the control of a comercial grow.

To rig a small pc/tent/cab with all that tec your talking some serious money Why fuck about. Your talking thousands this isn't even £100

I knew this was a absolute beauty idea but after reading it back I'm sat laughing it's fucking perfect in every way. :crying:

I'm advanced craft joiner/boiler engineer/tiler and do every other trade daily aswell even though not qualified in the ones not listed. I'm Into cars/mechanics etc Also pretty scientific lol no idea why couldn't be further from a geek seemed to come naturaly. Got biology professors etc in my family which is a bonus. Already had them do a few tests on nutrients today but thats another topic.

Not trying to be smart at all I'm just stating my background so you know I'm not someone babbling shite.

Joined the other day and thought I would contribute.

Loads more to come but starting with micro grows and working upto bigger rooms.

All I ask is if you quote this mention me. That way I will keep updating with new ideas. :baked:

This doesn't necessarily have to be done in the boiler. A boiler alone is a absolute goldmine for growers think what a boiler actually does to start with. It heats up but can also be used to cool. It has parts that work well as heat sinks (Depending on model) etc there worth salvageing just for thermal paste alone there's enough to knock a 1000w led up at least.

If you can code which I can't. Wouldn't know where to start. look into it. So many switches and stats in them for free. E.g temp switch/ pressure switches/photocell(a sensor that controls a switch by sensing light or dark) it's to check there's a flame or pilot light lit. Or a grow light.

Like I stated earlier there's literally no limits except space to grow.

You can control it like you would a boiler with hive or like I do with xiaomi cheap Chinese shite but works I can check temps/humidity/top and bottom of fridge.:woohoo1:
View a live feed of the room the fridge is in. Get alerts if a window or door opens.turn anything in the grow room on or off like lights, fans, dehumidifier, irrigation, this can be done from anywhere with Internet by your phone.

Sorry for rambling its my day off tomorrow and after a few gins a dab and a joint of mocha haze to myself it's a fucking good job it's my day off :crying::sleeping:

Last edited:
Never seen this idea but thought about it for quite sometime. I'm a boiler engineer and I always have to dispose of old boilers which anyone can find for FREE!

ALL YOU NEED IS A DISCARDED BOILER AND A 50W LED OF THE RIGHT SPECTRUM A DRIVER & THAT'S IT EVERYTHING ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE BOILER FOR FREE. EVEN WITH A CREE CHIP WE'RE TALKING £60 tops.

POLICE EVEN WITH A WARRANT CAN'T OPEN UP A GAS BOILER By LAW!

enclose the real one in a cupboard and leave the lcd lit on the grow cab and there never going anywhere near it.

I'm a boiler engineer and let me stress this do not fuck about with your own boiler you need another one!!!

They come with a extremely efficient fan which obviously can be vented outside and looks like any other boiler and who is suspicious of a boiler blowing warm air? a temperature probe with a screen on the front so you can read it without even opening it up. Also leave the bits of pipework on fit it above a unit cut round the pipes and a few of the 22mm pipes can be used as passive intake and you can controll the airflow/temp/humidity with the valves on the pipes and the smaller ones to feed your power cables through put a bend in to make a light trap. And one for irrigation one for air for dwc. etc.

Also every boiler is full of thermal paste and a few thing that can be used as a heat sink for a led.

The heat exchanger can be relocated inside and a small pump running cooleent from a car through it or heated water if needed for temp controll

There's a pressure switch that can be used to cut the light if the extraction fails

If your really clued up you can discharge the air from the expansion vessel and fill it with co2 and use a servo.

Could carry on for hours possibilities are endless they really are.

Hook a raspberry or arduino up and this will have the control of a comercial grow.

To rig a small pc/tent/cab with all that tec your talking some serious money Why fuck about. Your talking thousands this isn't even £100

I knew this was a absolute beauty idea but after reading it back I'm sat laughing it's fucking perfect in every way. :crying:

I'm advanced craft joiner/boiler engineer/tiler and do every other trade daily aswell even though not qualified in the ones not listed. I'm Into cars/mechanics etc Also pretty scientific lol no idea why couldn't be further from a geek seemed to come naturaly. Got biology professors etc in my family which is a bonus. Already had them do a few tests on nutrients today but thats another topic.

Not trying to be smart at all I'm just stating my background so you know I'm not someone babbling shite.

Joined the other day and thought I would contribute.

Loads more to come but starting with micro grows and working upto bigger rooms.

All I ask is if you quote this mention me. That way I will keep updating with new ideas. :baked:

This doesn't necessarily have to be done in the boiler. A boiler alone is a absolute goldmine for growers think what a boiler actually does to start with. It heats up but can also be used to cool. It has parts that work well as heat sinks (Depending on model) etc there worth salvageing just for thermal paste alone there's enough to knock a 1000w led up at least.

If you can code which I can't. Wouldn't know where to start. look into it. So many switches and stats in them for free. E.g temp switch/ pressure switches/photocell(a sensor that controls a switch by sensing light or dark) it's to check there's a flame or pilot light lit. Or a grow light.

Like I stated earlier there's literally no limits except space to grow.

You can control it like you would a boiler with hive or like I do with xiaomi cheap Chinese shite but works I can check temps/humidity/top and bottom of fridge.:woohoo1:
View a live feed of the room the fridge is in. Get alerts if a window or door opens.turn anything in the grow room on or off like lights, fans, dehumidifier, irrigation, this can be done from anywhere with Internet by your phone.

Sorry for rambling its my day off tomorrow and after a few gins a dab and a joint of mocha haze to myself it's a fucking good job it's my day off :crying::sleeping:

Hey man I like the way you're thinking here very interesting idea for stealth setups, did you manage to build one at all?

Back