Seed Bank US seedbank that carries a good dutch passion selection.

Reaction score
Does anyone know a us based seedbank that carries Dutch passion. Was using gyo but they switched to in house breeding.

If there are any, they have such a limited selection of autos such that I don't remember the company at all. Who knows: maybe as seemingly the largest seed breeder/source they don't bother with the US seed companies, all still small, low volume, compared to the much longer established EU-, now often Spain-, based companies.

If there are any, they have such a limited selection of autos such that I don't remember the company at all. Who knows: maybe as seemingly the largest seed breeder/source they don't bother with the US seed companies, all still small, low volume, compared to the much longer established EU-, now often Spain-, based companies.
Yea all the banks I've found only carry one or 2 strains. They're not even the great ones either. I'm going to give fastbuds a try I've heard good things about them and there's a domestic seed bank that carries quite a few.

Fastbuds probably one of the most carried autos in us seed banks.

Have you grown any by them? I've heard the yields and potency can match Dutch passion.
Yeah g14, gorilla glue now have finishing up zkittlez and 6 shooter. Solid genetics. Mephisto and rocbud also wicked pissah all solid choices.

Yeah g14, gorilla glue now have finishing up zkittlez and 6 shooter. Solid genetics. Mephisto and rocbud also wicked pissah all solid choices.
I was going to try the gorilla glue but couldn't decide on the zkittlez or tangiematic. I need some good yield so that's a major factor on decision.

I was going to try the gorilla glue but couldn't decide on the zkittlez or tangiematic. I need some good yield so that's a major factor on decision.
I stunted mine but buds r getting fat and dense. If temps Were Higher I’m sure they would’ve vegged more and had some pretty Good Yields

Back