Vaping decarbed flower

I'm not sure it is possible to get the best results with herbs, but you can enjoy vaping with vape liquids. There are so many flavours and I'm sure you can find one that you will like. I think that you shouldn't experiment too much with stuff like that because you might create a problem for yourself. You should buy liquids from trusted sources like aquavapeThey really have great prices on their products and they have all the tastes you might want. You will save a lot of money on their website because there are always sales and good deals. You also get free delivery on orders above 25£.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salutations TomSands,

...you can enjoy vaping with vape liquids.

Doing so would transgress a simple rule i adopted a long while ago, which happens to be about seeking "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation", and that's why i'm devoted to Pulse Heating exactly... Instead of building an IH driver though i'd just check if the coil of a commercial ready-made IH cooktop can't support a minor (hack) reconfiguration of its energy-transfer coil - changing from flat to tubular... With plenty of "juice" to spare it can be expected to result in a brief (time-compressed) and dense (more potent than you can handle) Heat Charge, yet only a hundred Joules per puff. Failure to use this temporarily-stored energy "bubble" in time only causes it to get depleeted without ever threatening to inflict skin burns.

Think of it, "vape liquids" imply 3rd-party transformation which by itself is potentially synonymous of vilification, if not "blasphemy"...

:doh:

No, really. Keep in mind there's no such industrial equivalent to a delivery format as cost-efficient & safe as Nature's trichome gland, so it's just a matter of adapting my consumption tool to its workload; in this case taking advantage of a fair difference of ranges relatively to dimmensions (etc.) and hence inviting discrimination of contact-surfaces based on weight/size, mainly with tiny trichome glands floating in a sea of much larger vegetal fragments. It's like playing to "lets heat-shave the spider's hairy legs", euh...

Honestly the mere suggestion that i might want to waste such a rare opportunity sounds grotesque at best, not to mention the glands collect noble substances on the basis of their molecular structures, at an unbeatable pricetag... Talk about quality filtration, how much cleaner and affordable can mercantile intermediaries even pretend to rival that given as a gift of Nature?!

Besides, my plate is full anyway and i've got my compass right on target.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

With something like the Vapexhale, which packs about a quarter gram of weed into a cylindrical basket which sits inside a glass tube with micro control heat, you get to have it both ways. You can take a deep draw of the tastiest part of the weed with all the terpenes, which you can feel cooling your tongue, and while this is tasty and gets you ripped the weed is now decarboxylated. The next draw is not so tasty but noticeably stronger. Or you can simply pack a basket and leave it sitting in the vape tube for a while till again it's decarbed. Like grinding coffee as you need it.

Salutations,

It wasn't too clear if that's refering to the OP or if i was supposed to respond. In any case the reader may like to keep in mind that those VapeXHale units basically consisted of a long glass tube divided as 5 sections, each separated from the next by shorter pinched segments. Its best feature residing in a 100 % glass path, with exception of the metal mesh used for its huge baskets (capsules) system... IMO that's a slow-steady closed-loop thermostatic type of concept where only 1 of the glass-tube sections gets directly heated, as i recall; meaning there's some "Heat Charge" building up below the neck located right under that mesh, while the energy reserve gets gradually depleted once fresh-air (via this unit's bottom intake) is finally done passing through all other 4 sections. Long delays are to be expected besides other multiple interactions...

So, in comparison to my own usual routine this must represent some enormous thermal mass combined to an equally large amount of energy, at least certainly not around my ~100 Joules/puff, i think... So in conclusion i can't but agree there's got to be plenty of heat for the purpose of decarboxylation indeed!

@Egzoset, greetings.

Yes that was a general answer to the original question, mainly to extol the virtues of the vapexhale, They must have done a shedload of R&D as they seem to have gotten the heating element and glass tube restrictions to deliver absolute controlled hot air delivery precision. It does exactly what it says it will do, it can delivery more vapour than you can possibly handle if you want, or it can delivery a perfect stream of full flavour low volume vapour, all the while being immune to the RH of the weed.

I prefer the vaporizer with flower. I'm no expert but isn't using a herb vaporizer decarbing it? I see where people "re-purpose" the AVB to get the last little bit out of it. Too much work for too little gain.

Hi again,

...mainly to extol the virtues of the vapexhale...

In that case i suppose it's OKay to provide the manufacturer's own explanation:

wireframe_new_medium.png
VapeXhale - Explore the Science (which of Evo/XHL now replacing the Cloud??)

While it seems to me that's similar to an electric boosted/inflated Solwe Vapocane at 20 times the cost...

...absolute...

Actually i've moved away from thermostatic models some 7 ~ 8 years ago i think, gradually prefering to match energy vs workload via a Pulse Heating concept, but i can believe that others may perceive such virtues as described including the OP's initial intent.

...immune to the RH of the weed...

Good point, though even if the device doesn't cause any discomfort to guys as myself in the 1st place then i'd still expect its price-tag to definitely induce symptoms similar to respiratory depression, like asthma... At the very least in this category i might wish to screw it to a table itself screwed to the floor, in order to be safe by avoiding some co$tly fall$!...

:2cents:

But this is about "decarbed flowers" and i don't do that.

...isn't using a herb vaporizer decarbing it?

Well, i like to remind ourselves that the Sublimator of Enrico Bouchard did offer post-vaporization "atomization", e.g. re-heating...

Back