Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Vapo and the Boomsticks.

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Hello AFN.....little ladies hit the first recorded day today, so it begins.....fed 'em today and I put a couple of struts in there too!
IMG_20230611_120744933_HDR.jpg

@Sawney_bean bro....what's the Boomsticks lifespan please?...Thanks in advance :thanks: :peace: :pass:

Hello AFN.....little ladies hit the first recorded day today, so it begins.....fed 'em today and I put a couple of struts in there too!View attachment 1602703
@Sawney_bean bro....what's the Boomsticks lifespan please?...Thanks in advance :thanks: :peace: :pass:
With you're style of growing it may be around 80day's ? Some can Finnish a lot earlier if un touched.
You can stretch out the time by training them as you do mate.

Couldn't miss out on this grow! I can't wait to watch the torture master in action again :bow:

With you're style of growing it may be around 80day's ? Some can Finnish a lot earlier if un touched.
Do you find this growth pattern evident amongst other auto's?

Couldn't miss out on this grow! I can't wait to watch the torture master in action again :bow:

Some autos that like to veg and take a good training will streatch out there seed to harvest time. Sativa and hybrids will more likely do this .
I have grown strains that don't like to be touched because they have no real veg time in them. Dwarf strains that Finnish up in 50/60 days are best not touched .

Thanks dude :pass:
@Zaaboot has grown the Boomstick .
Check his out mate . He can give you a growers opinion on the strain. :pighug:
Will do mate:pass:

Thanks dude...looking forward to these ladies myself :thanks::pass:

Hello AFN...just a heads up about how I am gonna be growing these little gals.....as you already know, I am going to be choppity chop-chopping these ladies as I cannot help myself, but I will also be using plastic pots for these gals....now, usually I think plastic pots are too shallow to grow autos in, as autos have a longer rootball compared to photo ladies......but pots that are for Roses are deeper than usual so I will be using these...
Screenshot_20230613-125534-442.png

I have used these before and they fell out of favour with me......lord only knows why?.....coz I can't remember hehe....but there we have it....the ones I will be using are 4 litre pots, they should've plenty big enuff, plus my tent isn't big enuff for much more...... :thanks: :peace:

Hello AFN...just a heads up about how I am gonna be growing these little gals.....as you already know, I am going to be choppity chop-chopping these ladies as I cannot help myself, but I will also be using plastic pots for these gals....now, usually I think plastic pots are too shallow to grow autos in, as autos have a longer rootball compared to photo ladies......but pots that are for Roses are deeper than usual so I will be using these...View attachment 1603342
I have used these before and they fell out of favour with me......lord only knows why?.....coz I can't remember hehe....but there we have it....the ones I will be using are 4 litre pots, they should've plenty big enuff, plus my tent isn't big enuff for much more...... :thanks: :peace:
I use rose pots to mate . Perfect for my style of growing.

@Zaaboot my dude, will you tag me in on your Boomsticks grow please....I am f**ked if I can find it :crying: ...thanks dude
hey hey - Morning @Vapo, how are you? You have some loverly plants on the go at the moment all bondaged up and ready for more :vibe:

The Boomstick write up was tucked up in the 2022 ongoing grow - it started around HERE

She was stocky and pretty left her alone - the smoke on it is fantastic, the taste and smells are once again unique, very sickly wet dog and fruit..in a danky dank way - enjoy

Back