Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Vapo and the Boomsticks.

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
I thought so, Do you get unhealthy roots with them? (Rootballed)
No problems mate. I don't use any pot larger than a 7ltr.
Sea of green is easy with smaller pots plus I can get more of a variety with lots of pots. 30 3ltr pots or 16 / 20 7ltr pots

I love what you do mate you've got some very good skills no good to a sausage fingers fucker like me I'd snap them little plants sadly
Thanks bro:bighug:I appreciate that very much and it makes me happy to know that you enjoy watching me grow bro:thanks::worship:

You sure stretch out a grow mate. Dammm.
Yeah, it's my fault dude....I just get excited when I get beanz, drop them straight away and deal with the consequences after hehe....:jump:

Thanks bro:bighug:I appreciate that very much and it makes me happy to know that you enjoy watching me grow bro:thanks::worship:
Don't get me wrong I bend top and supercrop but I'd be terrible at mainlining a plant in fact I'd worry I'd kill it for sure

I know they haven’t been in the plastic pots long but I’m surprised how much they haven’t balled up on the roots! Like @St. Tom said amazing grows as always bro.

@Sawney_bean don’t u use plastic pots?
Thank you gromie :bighug:....I was surprised at that too dude, I guess I must have caught them just in the nick of time....:peace::jump::thanks:

Don't get me wrong I bend top and supercrop but I'd be terrible at mainlining a plant in fact I'd worry I'd kill it for sure
True bro, it is always a worry haha....they are pretty tough little buggers tho :peace: :thanks: :bighug:

True bro, it is always a worry haha....they are pretty tough little buggers tho :peace: :thanks: :bighug:
Absolutely! After getting inspiration from you, I have proceeded to really torture my Bonsai girls and they keep coming back for more! :greenthumb:

This is totally off topic AFN....but if you like boxing, like me, there is a 4 part documentary called "The Kings!" out atm on Discovery+ about Hagler, Hearns, Duran and Sugar Ray.....it's a quality production and I recommend giving it a view.....lots of era history in it as well ...Hitman Hearns is my favourite dudes.....that right hand....oooh!!!

This is totally off topic AFN....but if you like boxing, like me, there is a 4 part documentary called "The Kings!" out atm on Discovery+ about Hagler, Hearns, Duran and Sugar Ray.....it's a quality production and I recommend giving it a view.....lots of era history in it as well ...Hitman Hearns is my favourite dudes.....that right hand....oooh!!!
Banging watch. Boxing is my other love just below weed loool

Back