Sweet Seeds Waira's Second Half Sweet F1FV Co-Grow ....(+ a couple other "friends")

Waira, buddy, your thread slipped through the cracks somehow. I see that I had liked it a few times in the beginning and nothing. You gotta shoot me a pm, I missed the MOB! For shame!

What some beautiful plants though my friend. You grow trees brother, and they look mahhvelous dahhling, just mahhvelous. That MOB, what a shame it isn't available to the public. Such a beautiful plant with amazing flowers. The way you describe the aromas just make me feel like I am standing in front of the fruit stand.

The GP, Kush and HG all look wonderfully tasty as well. I have grown that GP a few times and the smell is amazing but the yields have always been a bit weak for me. Nugs as dense as rocks but they just haven't quite produced like others. They certainly make up for it in the aroma department though and limey lime lime is spot on. I can smell it now just writing about her. It may be about time to break out the mother and pull some clones, darn you, like I don't have enough things to do, lol.

Be well my friend. Sending you some instant karma. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and enjoy the weekend.

:bighug: And of course, a couple of the smilies for the smilie master. :pighug:
:slap:
:chimp:

Top notch growing as always my friend!

I grew three different MOB crosses outdoors this year, and the MOB fine blueberry muffin terpines shine through in every cross I have had the pleasure of growing. Sounds like cres/krk will be re-releasing the MOB again. I won't miss out on them this time.

Enjoy your harvest!
~Stick