Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! I just bought my first 2 packs of Sweet Seeds(red poison & dark devil going in next round) so I am not eligible for giveaway. But it is a great offer from them; thank you! @Sweet Seeds
View attachment 1060527
Wow nice collection Wes! Sending the love to my fellow seedaholic! :bighug::d5:

I was once given a Big Devil XL autoflower by a friend of mine, it was my very first acquaintance with Sweet Seeds.
Although I was still a rookie back then and probably never got the girl to her full potential, I remember her smell and taste being wonderful!
Unfortunately I am not allowed to enter yet but still wanted to give respect to Sweet Seeds and the AF-to-the-N for setting up such a lovely promotion! Big up!:d5:

Hi Maria - I've looked into it and all emails are working to sweet promotions and I saw your name in the list.

The account is only setup for this promotion and will not be able to reply to PMs or Posts, but everything is working and at the End of the promotion, Sweet Seeds will send out to all those who emailled (and qualify) for the seeds!

:bighug:

:vibe:

Hey @blue , if it’s not setup to send out messages, is there another way to confirm that they’ve received our info?
Also, do you know if they are going to be sending them out as they receive them or all at once at the end of Promo deadline?

Hey @blue , if it’s not setup to send out messages, is there another way to confirm that they’ve received our info?
Also, do you know if they are going to be sending them out as they receive them or all at once at the end of Promo deadline?

Hi 4D - I had the mailbox settings checked over at the beginning and tested a mail to it which was recieved. I also had it double checked about a week in to make sure that all mails were coming in.

If you have a conversation started in your inbox between you and Sweet Promotion, then it's got there fine and nothing to worry about.

The Sweet Seeds guys will send out all the requested seeds at the end of the promotion! :D

I'll triple check the emails are getting through today and check you're on the list! ^_^
:d5:

Edit: Had the mails checked - They're still working and you're in the list!.

Last edited:
Hi 4D - I had the mailbox settings checked over at the beginning and tested a mail to it which was recieved. I also had it double checked about a week in to make sure that all mails were coming in.

If you have a conversation started in your inbox between you and Sweet Promotion, then it's got there fine and nothing to worry about.

The Sweet Seeds guys will send out all the requested seeds at the end of the promotion! :D

I'll triple check the emails are getting through today and check you're on the list! ^_^
:d5:

Edit: Had the mails checked - They're still working and you're in the list!.

Cool, thanks @blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone hear from them. I sent PM on 5/12 and nothing yet. No big deal was just curious.:smoking:

Did anyone hear from them. I sent PM on 5/12 and nothing yet. No big deal was just curious.:smoking:

Probably by the 10th of the month.

Hey Hey Hey!! :D

It's all good Hemi .. don't worry, on the 10th (or around that date) @Sweet Promotion will email you all a brief confirmation and shortly after, the seeds will be sent out! :D

Three Cheers for our Sweet Friends!!

Hey Hey Hey!! :D

It's all good Hemi .. don't worry, on the 10th (or around that date) @Sweet Promotion will email you all a brief confirmation and shortly after, the seeds will be sent out! :D

Three Cheers for our Sweet Friends!!

If I got my own seeds when can I start? I ask for red poison and was looking thru my seeds and already have that(dec. winner from sweet seeds monthly content)one and a few others. I can wait thro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back