Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting AFN error request not found:shrug::rofl:

Me to Al :rofl: .. It's a dodgy link!!

@Tetra9 .. I can see you've got a sweet seeds badge, but i've checked all your threads and can't see a sweet seeds grow in there (unless it's hidden among another grow??)

Other than checking your photo albums for any sign, i'm at a loss to find the link you're looking for!

If you find it, send it through to @Sweet Promotion with the details!

:pass:

Me to Al :rofl: .. It's a dodgy link!!

@Tetra9 .. I can see you've got a sweet seeds badge, but i've checked all your threads and can't see a sweet seeds grow in there (unless it's hidden among another grow??)

Other than checking your photo albums for any sign, i'm at a loss to find the link you're looking for!

If you find it, send it through to @Sweet Promotion with the details!

:pass:

All I see is his mephisto grows:shrug::rofl::frowny:

All I see is his mephisto grows:shrug::rofl::frowny:
Wow nice selection of grows btw Tetra9! Took a little walk down the Tetra9 memory lane there .... $1 to anyone who can find Tetra’s Sweet Seeds journal :rofl: @Tetra9 are you sure you didn’t get really high one day and imagine a whole grow? :baked:

Wow nice selection of grows btw Tetra9! Took a little walk down the Tetra9 memory lane there .... $1 to anyone who can find Tetra’s Sweet Seeds journal :rofl: @Tetra9 are you sure you didn’t get really high one day and imagine a whole grow? :baked:

Lol, it's looking that way! I think I got the badge mistakenly or maybe through a Vault promo or something. I was a badge addict for awhile there. Lmao....oh well ! I'll have just as much joy watching the test thread. Thanks for trying to help everyone!

Dang! I just bought my first 2 packs of Sweet Seeds(red poison & dark devil going in next round) so I am not eligible for giveaway. But it is a great offer from them; thank you! @Sweet Seeds
7316CE85-4243-422C-A5B3-CCA1CFE2E1B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back