Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

yup I have watched unacknowledged and his earlier movie Sirius.. as he says (Greer) the disinformation is piled up so nobody knows the whole truth.
both the Fermi equation and the drake equation are extreamly outdated. both theory's are way off. both are flawed. these were done in the fifty's.
now the number of exo planets ,. a tremendously larger number than the number of planets that these theory's were based on. it now seems that most stars have multiple planets and moons, increasing the odds. of other life by a large factor.
Burn victim…….. they... the government, oil industry, banking system, will never relinquish control of the world. it's run on petrodollars and until the oil runs out we will be lied to.
and zero point energy will remain a secret. at our expense. everytime you get in your car you (we) are helping these assholes run things. and keeping the status quo.
Orrganic….. DR Greer. has been sifting through the bullshit for over 30 years. but still suffers from disinformation. overall I think his information is as truthful as anyone's. .

yup I have watched unacknowledged and his earlier movie Sirius.. as he says (Greer) the disinformation is piled up so nobody knows the whole truth.
both the Fermi equation and the drake equation are extreamly outdated. both theory's are way off. both are flawed. these were done in the fifty's.
now the number of exo planets ,. a tremendously larger number than the number of planets that these theory's were based on. it now seems that most stars have multiple planets and moons, increasing the odds. of other life by a large factor.
Burn victim…….. they... the government, oil industry, banking system, will never relinquish control of the world. it's run on petrodollars and until the oil runs out we will be lied to.
and zero point energy will remain a secret. at our expense. everytime you get in your car you (we) are helping these assholes run things. and keeping the status quo.
Orrganic….. DR Greer. has been sifting through the bullshit for over 30 years. but still suffers from disinformation. overall I think his information is as truthful as anyone's. .

Have you seen the Bob Larzar videos ? he claims he was reverse engineering an alien ship at Area 51 , element 119 is proof imo .

yes. I have seen most of the lazar films. his latest.

A man named Eric Dollard has some great information on the net and put this issue into perfect context, for myself anyway... He says off cuff, on the subject of energy (not electricity) If humans had access to unlimited energy we would burn the planet up... So we need our current model as it's a baby stepmtowards bigger and better ideas.

Also with Steven Greer, I believe him to be truthful too it's just that he profits from this essentially unproven information so it's a bit of a conondrum.

Great convo guys.

people speculate that these beings are from a different star system, or come from an alternate dimension, or come from the future.
any race of beings that can travel from star to star or galaxy to galaxy, are actually interdimensional beings in order to travel these distances. so yes they come from another star and yes they operate in higher dimensions, one of witch is time. so they are time travelers as well. it may be as easy as walking across the road for them to move in to an adjacent dimension.:pass:

Ever check out Ancient Aliens? Some of it is a little out there lol! But a lot of it makes sense . I do believe they have been visiting us since the Stone Age helping us advance, possibly even evolve . Are dna is 97% the same as a chimp , god must have been hungover on his first attempt lol! 3% is the difference of eating bugs off your mate to walking on the moon . This stuff has kept me awake thinking many nights lol.

Last edited:
a lot of comments using terms like "out there" "take with a grain of salt" these statements are true. must stay objective. BUT the old saying still holds true.
" the truth is stranger than fiction"
BV . yes have seen most episodes of ancient aliens. decent show.
Free Flow. thank you! please comment on the subject.:cheers: btw are we the most intelligent species on earth????

Back