Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Man I'm just having fun taking in all the info, I've always believed we weren't alone. Government spends lots of money to cover stuff up. I can understand how the psychological war makes sense. The movie idiocracy is where we are headed. The government would rather make us inferior rather than superior.

Cool video, wonder if they use echo location to manipulate the bubbles? The reason I said “out there” people who don’t think outside the box would automatically dismiss most of these theories in a heartbeat. Like the moon was towed to its current location, to tilt the earth to the perfect axis to give us seasons & stable tides . With out these things life as we know it wouldn’t exist. Do you guys think it’s a coincidence the moon is the perfect distance between the earth & the sun for a total eclipse to take place . For all these things mentioned above to happen randomly the odds are higher for you to hit the lottery, get stuck by lightning & attacked by big foot in the same day to the 10x lol! When I tell some of my friends these theories I get the your “ out there “ look or “your way to f@cking stoned man “ lol!

Cool video, wonder if they use echo location to manipulate the bubbles? The reason I said “out there” people who don’t think outside the box would automatically dismiss most of these theories in a heartbeat. Like the moon was towed to its current location, to tilt the earth to the perfect axis to give us seasons & stable tides . With out these things life as we know it wouldn’t exist. Do you guys think it’s a coincidence the moon is the perfect distance between the earth & the sun for a total eclipse to take place . For all these things mentioned above to happen randomly the odds are higher for you to hit the lottery, get stuck by lightning & attacked by big foot in the same day to the 10x lol! When I tell some of my friends these theories I get the your “ out there “ look or “your way to f@cking stoned man “ lol!

It is silly to buy into these alien conspiracy theories.
Why would the government want to keep the biggest scientific discovery of all time a secret?
How could independent minded scientists not spill the beans? A nobel prize would be a certainty.
I watched van danikan's "Chariots of the Gods" movie a few decades ago, and none of those claimed "spaceships" looked like that to me.

Earth data, like tilt of axis, angular size of sun and moon are all random astronomical phenomena that can change over time.
The moon was much closer millions of years ago, and the angular size of the sun and moon were radically different.
Reach into a bag of sugar and grab one grain, and a nearly impossible miracle has happened, because the odds were 40 million to 1 that you would've picked that grain.
20 years ago, the odds that I would be answering this post today were near zero, but here I am.

MJ users have enough problems already without inviting a "crazy" label from spreading stuff like this.

Why would the government want to keep the biggest scientific discovery of all time a secret?
How could independent minded scientists not spill the beans? A nobel prize would be a certainty.
I watched van danikan's "Chariots of the Gods" movie a few decades ago, and none of those claimed "spaceships" looked like that to me.

Earth data, like tilt of axis, angular size of sun and moon are all random astronomical phenomena that can change over time.
The moon was much closer millions of years ago, and the angular size of the sun and moon were radically different.
Reach into a bag of sugar and grab one grain, and a nearly impossible miracle has happened, because the odds were 40 million to 1 that you would've picked that grain.
20 years ago, the odds that I would be answering this post today were near zero, but here I am.

MJ users have enough problems already without inviting a "crazy" label from spreading stuff like this.
I'm retired from the aviation field...and while working for some 30 years had spoke to several commercial pilots who reported seeing ufo's off their wings. The reports were filed with washington and never a returned response.

simplico .you have tunnel vision and tunnel reality. and the statement " MJ users have enough problems already without inviting a crazy label from spreading stuff like this " ??????
wow ! you better rethink your statement. it's offensive to everyone that uses cannabis. :eek1:

I didn’t say I believe the moon theory but it’s interesting. I’m not spreading anything just having a discussion. The church is way more guilty of spreading nonsense & gain power & wealth doing it ! Do you believe in burning bushes talking to people, virgin births , resurrection , the ark & I could do that all day ! I don’t go to church and start laughing like a mad man pointing at people, so why did you come here ? MJ users have it easier then ever lol! By the way , many scientists lost their jobs & black listed for talking about this subject . The Vatican has recently spent millions researching space so when the truth comes out they can spin it to their benefits & keep the $ flowing .

I'm retired from the aviation field...and while working for some 30 years had spoke to several commercial pilots who reported seeing ufo's off their wings. The reports were filed with washington and never a returned response.
Lots of pilots have lost their jobs talking about this subject I’ve heard, but have no first hand knowledge.

Man I'm just having fun taking in all the info, I've always believed we weren't alone. Government spends lots of money to cover stuff up. I can understand how the psychological war makes sense. The movie idiocracy is where we are headed. The government would rather make us inferior rather than superior.

You have the psycological part right bro, we would have heart attacks in shock and fear if Aliens rocked up tomorrow and our entire system would hit the fan. The movie Idiocracy is great but I can't begin to imagine how we would end up like it, the human race is too smart regardless of silly minority or majorities. Credit given were credit is due, we've only industrialised the planet in around two hundred years.

In order to escape the dark hole of feeling your government wants to f*** your existence over It helps for me to look at the government not as only the people involved but every citizens collective opinion or attitude because we vote on who and what happens we just have to make the effort.

It's not good to think the society you live in is working against you, I was there for a fair while and all it did was hold me down.

And if you can't tell, I love this shot haha
Peace bro

Sorry guys I have a hard time believing in Aliens . For them to get here , there technology would be so advanced we would seem like microbes . Of what interest do you believe they would have in us . There are a lot of unexplained natural things on our planet that belong here , Little green men . Hmmm :eek1:
landscape-1478617763-et-phone-home.jpg

Where to begin with our moon..
I do think it's a coincidence, rather than being towed, placed or spontaneously manifested in place. My reasoning behind this is our knowledge of Phi also known as the golden mean ratio or fibonacci spiral. If you aren't aware of what this is or means don't delay, read up now!

In a nutshell, everything that makes up our reality follows one constant mathematical ratio, Phi. We know everything is constantly growing and changing to an eventual death. Now apply that thought process to a solar system. They are following Phi which we know for a fact because you receive Phi as a result of calculating the moon's dimensions in relation to earths and the distance between. So when moon finnaly align with planet's and stars so on and so forth you get life. The moon is perfectly placed like it is resulting in us and our experience of the matter is again proof.

I hope I don't sound like a Monga haha

Back