Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Autoseeds doing great :thumbsup: Pink Runtz, Rainbow Glue, and GirlScout Cookies. :drool:also had room for two Mendocino Snow-G.:drool:
And finally The truth, nothing but the truth !! the flood gates have opened! Pay attention to what is being said. He went too the defense dept. and told them what he was going to do and they gave him PERMISSION to speak!!!! . .. 👽:goauto: View attachment 1601092

The gates are literally wide open, they're not even trying to conceal the agenda now.

Plant Abundance on YT has posted a bunch of stuff he's seeing.
I laughed at my Uncles when they would tell me of their hunting trips down in Big Bend country.
It's close to being like out in the middle of the ocean there. The stars are quite bright and you can easily see the Milky in all it's magesty.
I laughed at them, until I went hunting with them. No idea what I saw high in the sky, but it sure as hell wasn't planes.

I wonder if aliens have an Endocannabinoid System? We we could swap cannabis! I can give him some Wild Bill grown canna and maybe I can get some space weed!:eyebrows::growing:

Day 87, these are the girls on their final day after 36hours of darkness and a 10 day flush.

Extreme

ex87.jpg

Kerosene Krash

kk87.jpg

Back