Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Autoseeds day 36 all doing well. @DeanOnAuto :bighug: ever since we started talking about Electroculture i have watched a few videos, the Japanese seem to have done wonders with it. the tall GSC is at 48 inch's. next to her is pink runtz, the next two are rainbow glue. all doing well
@Mossy " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" :bighug:and yes i few days just like that! :yoinks:
DSC_0967.JPG
DSC_0968.JPG
DSC_0969.JPG
DSC_0970.JPG
DSC_0971.JPG
DSC_0972.JPG

@Autoseeds.com . Seb. :toke:

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

IMG_6349.JPG

IMG_6346.JPG

:yeah: Made them Stronger........:pass: 40 plus generations of outdoor says they'd be Resistant....but that was More than they usually get hit with. 6 Week belt of storms.
I was Worried they would Slap each other to death......:biggrin:

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

WHEW! What a trip!
Man! I folded space like Frenchy Cannoli did when he was making a hash ball!
I gave that coffee a pretty good dose, but not excessive. Yeah, it's quite a bit more powerful after this last infusion.:woohoo:

WHEW! What a trip!
Man! I folded space like Frenchy Cannoli did when he was making a hash ball!
I gave that coffee a pretty good dose, but not excessive. Yeah, it's quite a bit more powerful after this last infusion.:woohoo:
Glad you are back.

I think aliens have abducted my kittens! I have no idea what happened to them. I haven't seen him in over three days now. That's not good with all this heat. I don't know if other animals got them or the Mama cat took them off somewhere. They were just beginning to socialize well also.:oops1:

Back