Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I know how difficult it is to come to terms that we are not alone.

The drips will become a small stream.

With so many deep fakes and now voice AI generated holographics, it's going to be difficult to tell whats real. The NCPs' out there are going to love Bluebeam if and when that happens or is happening...

Autoseeds PR , gsc, and RG . are all fems. and doing well.
DSC_0958.JPG

@WildBill . Of coarse they do i have been trading with them. i have a contract. :goauto:

Hello @Rebel . :bighug: A distinct pleasure to hear from you. I am doing good! as good as a 73 year old Gary can be. :gary:
Hope you and yours are also doing well!! Deah @Mossy . thank you for all you do, and have done!! :bighug:

So here are the @Autoseeds.com . girls day 27. :thumbsup:
DSC_0960.JPG
DSC_0961.JPG
DSC_0962.JPG
DSC_0963.JPG
DSC_0964.JPG
DSC_0965.JPG
first up looking like twins, Rainbow Glue. second up the tall Girl scout cookie and the smaller PINK runtz.

DSC_0318.JPG

@Mossy . :bighug: thanks for rump kick. and posting astronomy stuff is great! keep it up please. :thumbsup: No have not used it in a few months, mostly due to weather. cloudy and very wet. 15 days in a row of rain lately. and still raining. :oops1:. and radio has taken over. works great on a rainy day.

View attachment 1605095
@Mossy . :bighug: thanks for rump kick. and posting astronomy stuff is great! keep it up please. :thumbsup: No have not used it in a few months, mostly due to weather. cloudy and very wet. 15 days in a row of rain lately. and still raining. :oops1:. and radio has taken over. works great on a rainy day.
I've still got all the info you gave me with regards to getting a scope. As soon as I have some spare folding i'm star gazing, you'll have to advise me closer to the time :toke:

Back