Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Practice makes Perfect...............:yeah:.. #JustSayin ..........:pass:

Very Cool !!! We do not know what we do not know. The thrill is in the seeking and then sharing. You always do a good job of that. :smokeout:

Hello fellow spacetime travelers. :goauto: Sorry for being absent. I was going to start another Mephisto grow on the cusp of the new Moon. but Mother nature had different idea's. :windy: after three days of 60 deg. f. , all frost was out of the ground and last monday a warm Noreaster hit with 5 inch's of rain and sustained winds at 80 mph. this was a disaster in Maine. somewhere between 50and 60 thousand trees were blown over at the roots. statewide.
And that number is just the trees that took down power lines, landed in roads, or on houses and cars. i got my power back Yesterday., after six days.
here it is Christmas and there are still thousands without power.. seemed to be ignored by the media. some people were stuck on there road for days because of huge trees blocking in both directions. have everything ready to start up very soon. Missed my new moon. Merry Christmasd,
DSC_0234.JPG

Last edited:
Hello fellow spacetime travelers. :goauto: Sorry for being absent. I was going to start another Mephisto grow on the cusp of the new Moon. but Mother nature had different idea's. :windy: after three days of 60 deg. f. , all frost was out of the ground and last monday a warm Noreaster hit with 5 inch's of rain and sustained winds at 80 mph. this was a disaster in Maine. somewhere between 50and 60 thousand trees were blown over at the roots. statewide.
And that number is just the trees that took down power lines, landed in roads, or on houses and cars. i got my power back Yesterday., after six days.
here it is Christmas and there are still thousands without power.. seemed to be ignored by the media. some people were stuck on there road for days because of huge trees blocking in both directions. have everything ready to start up very soon. Missed my new moon. Merry Christmasd, View attachment 1655439
Merry Xmas Magoo, glad you're safe and sound and with power.

here it is Christmas and there are still thousands without power.. seemed to be ignored by the media. some people were stuck on there road for days because of huge trees blocking in both directions. have everything ready to start up very soon. Missed my new moon. Merry Christmasd, View attachment 1655439
So happy for you.

Thanks for the festive points @Mossy , have a happy new minded era :cheers:

@Mossy MAY everyday be what you want it to be !!! 👣

Last edited:
Back