Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

You are so kind. The beauty of Earth is all around you. You just need to see it. All my LOVE and Light to all who seek and a smile everyday.

Taken 3-15-2017 Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica

DSC_8895.jpeg

I was in bed at 9pm new years eve. 😴woke up a year later. Happy New Year everybody!
I have started to mix up the medium for the next grow. on the new Moon in January. 🌘.

DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG

All Mephisto going to try and germinate some Ripleys OG from 2013??

Jeff and Chris nailed it on the history of our Cosmology. I actually read this book last year but it's vital information for when our friends turn up....

Worked hard to get everything ready for the next grow. dropped six Mephisto seeds to soak, went over to tent to turn on my QB to warm up tent.
Nothing! :eek1: not working. so i stated to look for problem. it turned out to be a European to US adapter it melted. :yoinks: yesterday went all over Bangor looking for one. no go! had to order on ebay. the seedlings will pop before adapter shows up . so went to the shed and dug out some old led panels and set them up. they will be OK for Seedlings. i hope there is no damage to the QB??? It was given to me from a friend in UK that has a qb company. a replacement is way out of my finance range. like a thousand dollars. :yoinks: A prayer to the Ganja gods it's ok!!!! otherwise i will be back to cheap Chinese panels from Ebay auctions. :eek2:

Worked hard to get everything ready for the next grow. dropped six Mephisto seeds to soak, went over to tent to turn on my QB to warm up tent.
Nothing! :eek1: not working. so i stated to look for problem. it turned out to be a European to US adapter it melted. :yoinks: yesterday went all over Bangor looking for one. no go! had to order on ebay. the seedlings will pop before adapter shows up . so went to the shed and dug out some old led panels and set them up. they will be OK for Seedlings. i hope there is no damage to the QB??? It was given to me from a friend in UK that has a qb company. a replacement is way out of my finance range. like a thousand dollars. :yoinks: A prayer to the Ganja gods it's ok!!!! otherwise i will be back to cheap Chinese panels from Ebay auctions. :eek2:
Is it possible to cut the plug off and wire a Yanky one in its place.

MR magoo

thank you! for utilizing your cranial structure in a manner consistent with your socio economic background....................................lol
My current read, I had no idea about this discovery of huge Plasma clouds. I started reading today though.... This changes our known relationship between the Earth and Moon :toke: This is where the footnotes are kept to condense the book down.

Back