Weird discolouration on 12 day old girl

Fed her advanced nutrients coco bloom

I think that's the wrong one mate, you want the coco veg which has the higher N content.

Edit: Bloom usually suggests to me that it's a flowering nute (not a vegging one)

I think that's the wrong one mate, you want the coco veg which has the higher N content.

Edit: Bloom usually suggests to me that it's a flowering nute (not a vegging one)

Haha yes, people always use their grow for veg. But with the bloom having 4% nitrogen it actually works all the way through the grow. I, and others I know have used the grow fertiliser and run into some weird Deficiencies. I have used coco bloom for three grows from start to finish, and never had any issues. 4-5% nitrogen is enough for sure. I genuinely just think it’s a ph issue.

Check this out, I grew her using AN bloom from start to finish

9FC342C0-953E-4C50-BDE0-8706BF691FAA.jpeg

Haha yes, people always use their grow for veg. But with the bloom having 4% nitrogen it actually works all the way through the grow. I, and others I know have used the grow fertiliser and run into some weird Deficiencies. I have used coco bloom for three grows from start to finish, and never had any issues. 4-5% nitrogen is enough for sure. I genuinely just think it’s a ph issue.

Check this out, I grew her using AN bloom from start to finish

View attachment 1405134

Hehe cool - just checking! ^_^

Hehe cool - just checking! ^_^

I think I’ve got it figured out now. Because i haven’t fed until run off, the ph has went whacky. Run off ph was 5.3. Ppms were 1.4k. I’ve read not to pay much attention to run off ppms in coco though. Just going to feed until run off every day or so, and as the days go on the ph will stabilise and things should be ok. Rough start, but all should be good in a few days. I’ll keep an eye on the new growth. I’ll update with progress in a few days. Thanks everyone!

Day 14
She has picked up dramatically since her feed to run off. Pretty insane how much a difference can be noticed when you really pay attention to your girls. Much less droopy than earlier and yesterday. She has a little green coming back to her now and almost grew a new node over night.

0F47C9C2-7DB8-40EF-BEEB-7DD5A88E2033.jpeg

Day 14
She has picked up dramatically since her feed to run off. Pretty insane how much a difference can be noticed when you really pay attention to your girls. Much less droopy than earlier and yesterday. She has a little green coming back to her now and almost grew a new node over night.

View attachment 1405192
she really improved hasn't she bro

Back