Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Quiet time ATM...
but come Spring...
I hope we will be Busting some Barriers.

AF's LOVE OUTDOOR...................:cool:

9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AFN
I am counting the days until i can drop some outdoors :D

Looking great considering the weather your having this year.

Have you had a chance to fert them at all? Or still a no go.

I cant wait to go outdoor too!
Looking forward to havin real sun on my ladies... like thats crazy wiz dude! :)

Love your mater plant there too!
Just started 14 different varieties for my commercial season this year... 2 of each.. gonna try clone prpogation on a big scale this year. I've done tests other years and was very succesful in rooting them. I'm thinkin this will give awesome uniformity in my "garden" this year.

speakin of this... are there any stats from anyone on yield outdoor in the ground with lots of good soil and root space for autos?

Last edited:
Another Outdoor AF grower waiting for the sun to come back. I cant believe we went from one forum for all Afs to now having an actual Outdoor Auto forum... Looking forward to everyone's grows.

Yeah man.. me too! Its really nice.. Our own home :)

Hey Evening HHH...:smoke:

What is the earliest you can normally plant outdoor...?

I cant believe we went from one forum for all Afs to now having an actual Outdoor Auto forum... Looking forward to everyone's grows.

I'm so looking forward to Spring...:cool:

You will be all work and no play ATM..no winter hunting trips...?

Yeah man.. me too! Its really nice.. Our own home

AMEN..we are Blessed...:thumbs:

exciting times to come!!!! im already moving used and unneeded males to the greenhouse to see what happens. as soon as i see one putting out new growth im going to start putting girls in there. its going to be a couple more months before i can see that happening :(

definetly... I'll be scace on here when spring comes... busy ass time of year for me 2!
double time cuz the food crops and then theres the guerilla crops... only wish I could do it right with the rsest of my plants!

Another 2 months and it will be time to get the outdoor plants started. Can't wait. Just made a bunch of Mi5 seeds and have some Onyx and Auto Assassin cooking right now so I'll be well stocked. Also planning some supers in pots but still debating if I should use 5 or 10 gallon ones. Apparently some of the supers grown outdoors are reaching 5' in height and producing 7-8 ounces per plant, so I'm leaning toward the 10 gallon ones. Any suggestions?

Welcome muddy :D

10 gallons minimum!! I used (i think there) 45L tree pots and even they was to small.

Back